FITT - Moving on to GT6!

• Thread starter DigitalBaka
  • 2,044 comments
:P

Nope. I've had lots of "we'll let you know if we have any openings" and "we'll keep your details if anything comes up", but none of these companies end up calling me back. It doesn't help that the UK is currently having an unemployement crisis either, with millions of teenagers unable to find work because of the recession. I've basically been forced to take the chav route and live off benefits so I can afford to put fuel in my car. :yuck:

Yea, but what topic, other than something we've just finished? :P

So you're forced to live like a chav…not something one would think of as obvious or normal, but ouch.

Yea, but what topic, other than something we've just finished? :P

So you're forced to live like a chav…not something one would think of as obvious or normal, but ouch.

The name suggests it will be a luxury theme, so anything with leather seats and air con. :P

I don't live like a chav, I just get benefits like a chav. :lol: If I lived like a chav I'd be on some dirty council estate with stab wounds. :ouch: But no, I'm in a house in a quiet neighbourhood, so I'm safe. :P

Thyanks everyone for entering and being a part of my shootout, it seemed to have gone well.

Lets see whats next :dopey:

So who is sponsoring our next event? I know CSLACR says he is ready and we haven't heard from Dragonthing in a few days so I'm guessing CSLACR...

So who is sponsoring our next event? I know CSLACR says he is ready and we haven't heard from Dragonthing in a few days so I'm guessing CSLACR...

Not sure the exacts of what's going on with Dragonthing's event but it'll be ready soon enough. Unless we can't, you know, actually wait any between events.

Not trying to rush anything here folks but was sort of waiting to hear/see that you all had sorted out who would be next and when it would be.:drool:

ryangt I'll add you to the upcoming events list, sorry I didn't do it before.:dunce: What should I call it? ryangt's budget Japanese grand prix?

Dragonthing has ideas about what she wants to do, but nothing written down because of work and stuff. Ryan or CSL might as well take the next open slot. 👍

I know it's old but I am looking forward to trying the "200 through the tunnel" challenge! I know it it won't be official because i cant do it online, but it still looks fun. If I get close maybe I'll post it on YouTube. So how big of a mph diff does online make?

Okay I'm going to let CSLACR and ryangt sort out who runs the next event between themselves.:D

Okay I'm going to let CSLACR and ryangt sort out who runs the next event between themselves.:D

Deathmatch! 2 man enter! 1 man leave and runs the next event! 2 man enter! 1 man leave and runs the next event! 2 man enter! 1 man leave and runs the next event!

:D

Mine's been put off for a while, and it lands on a rougher time for me yet again, so I told ryan to go ahead, and I'll run mine after his come hell or high water. :lol:

Right, so I'm going to open mine up sometime probably over this weekend. :)
It'll give ryan some time to organize prizes, etc.

As for me, I'm gonna kind of wing the prizes, and keep them small. The real prize is doing well after all, right? (Not busting on big prizes of course)

Mine's been put off for a while, and it lands on a rougher time for me yet again, so I told ryan to go ahead, and I'll run mine after his come hell or high water. :lol:
Okay we'll have Carpocolipse at the Nördschliefe after ryangt tortures us with Japanese clunkers.:crazy::lol:

never mind had a misunderstanding
Whenever your ready to start go ahead and post your event thread with the rules etc. and I'll move/add the link from upcoming to current events.👍👍

Okay we'll have Carpocolipse at the Nördschliefe after ryangt tortures us with Japanese clunkers.:crazy::lol:

Whenever your ready to start go ahead and post your event thread with the rules etc. and I'll move/add the link from upcoming to current events.👍👍

Hehe look at CSLACR right above you Desperado XD

DigitalBaka
:lol: Oldtimers... :D

Hey, there's nothing wrong with Oldtimers :dopey:. I myself am a little confused, who is running the next shootout? Are two at the same time? Or are they working together on a shootout? :confused:....
... maybe you're right... oldtimers :dopey: :D

Hey, there's nothing wrong with Oldtimers :dopey:. I myself am a little confused, who is running the next shootout? Are two at the same time? Or are they working together on a shootout? :confused:....
... maybe you're right... oldtimers :dopey: :D

CSLACR is running the next one, oldtimer. :P

Okay finally got around to moving CSLACR's 400PP Nördschliefe Shootout to the current events and relegating krenkme's to the salvage yard...uhm I mean archives.:crazy::lol:

Back