FITT - Moving on to GT6!

• Thread starter DigitalBaka
  • 2,044 comments
As I said in the other thread, there's always more tuners than testers, which means it's much easier for tuners to send the FR's, especially considering tuners are the ones that sometimes use alternate hosts.
And of course, as always, testing is the harder job, all the more reason for this.
No problem with tuners sending FRs, but they have to know the testers PSN ID to do so and that isn't always listed. Guess the main thing is that both Tuners and Testers need to make sure their PSN ID is made available when they commit to participation in an event.

No problem with tuners sending FRs, but they have to know the testers PSN ID to do so and that isn't always listed. Guess the main thing is that both Tuners and Testers need to make sure their PSN ID is made available when they commit to participation in an event.
Agreed. There's really no reason everyone can't have it listed under their avatar, and if a tester is ok with writing down 20 names and sending 20 requests, that's fine by me, I'm just saying the initial burden (provided the testers provides PSN) should be on the tuners to write/send 5-8 requests instead.

Thread title and OP updated. Feel free to chastise me for failing to get someone on the list who's already volunteered in some capacity. Also if someone of a more creative nature wants to write the op feel free to do so and send it to me VIA PM so I can copy/paste it.

If you want more information added tell me what and I'll add it. Don't like the title I gave you then give me a better one (everyone that is except Onboy:lol:).

If you want more information added tell me what and I'll add it. Don't like the title I gave you then give me a better one (everyone that is except Onboy:lol:).

OI! Damn you:lol:How dare you mark me down! I'm not just the annoying twit, I is the annoying twit who likes to spend his nights irritating the hell out of dr_slump & co. on the drag stripe :D

OI! Damn you:lol:How dare you mark me down! I'm not just the annoying twit, I is the annoying twit who likes to spend his nights irritating the hell out of dr_slump & co. on the drag stripe :D
Well have you found time to test anymore cars in the 525 European Shootout? Specifically my Bergmeister which I entered just for you?

The op looks good! And you do that from your phone?:thumbs up:
Other than having to use an annoying touch screen interface and the small screen size its not to bad. Just have to learn the codes for various things.
By the way if anyone has a little extra time could they make a complete list of the Colors that GTPlanet recognizes and either e-mail it to me or PM it.
The color selects are so small on my screen that its hard to select a specific one so I generally just type in the color code. However I'm not certain what all colors the interface accepts.

Looks good in the OP Desperado.

So if Onboy is to be the mascot, does that mean his 'company car' will have to be a Honda Fit? :sly:

Looks good in the OP Desperado.

So if Onboy is to be the mascot, does that mean his 'company car' will have to be a Honda Fit? :sly:

NONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I drive Lotus Carlton, not Honda Fit.

Lol, read my sig, nice eh? We should all have that :lol:

Edit: Desperado, add 'car reviewer' to my additional info!

Last edited:
What I'm a proofreader?(it's because I'm old isn't it) :sly: this needs to be sticky'd some how me thinks.
Indy
How's the new title? As I stated earlier if you have a better suggestion feel free to tell me and I'll (most likely) change it.

Also feel free to contact a moderator and ask to get this stickied. Since I started the thread I'm not sure I would be a good choice to do the asking.

Hey Desperado. Feel free to add the driver/reviewer tag to my name as well.

While I'm here, would it be appropriate for FIT as an organisation to provide advice on inclusion or exclusion of cars from a particular shootout? To explain, I have an idea that's been kicking around in my head for a while for a 'throwaway/just for S&G' shootout, but there are a couple of obvious standouts in the range of cars which would fit the general description, and before going public, I'd like opinions on whether there are more.

Hey Desperado. Feel free to add the driver/reviewer tag to my name as well.

While I'm here, would it be appropriate for FIT as an organisation to provide advice on inclusion or exclusion of cars from a particular shootout? To explain, I have an idea that's been kicking around in my head for a while for a 'throwaway/just for S&G' shootout, but there are a couple of obvious standouts in the range of cars which would fit the general description, and before going public, I'd like opinions on whether there are more.
Will add the tag for you.
If I find the motivation I'll link everyone's GTP ID to their home page here and add links to any Tuners Garage people might operate/be associated with.

If there is any additional information people feel should be added or want added just let me know.👍👍

Also to answer your question, yes I believe this could be a useful place to help develop ideas for future events.
Also remember for those who are members that Dylans1o has set up a Tuner Group for the Exchange of information as well. If your not a member of the group contact Dylan about joining.

Last edited:
zero_speed and dr_slump I added you both to the OP.

Praiano and Doc hope you don't mind that I listed you as Translators. Figured maybe you might be able to help individuals via PM or E-Mail, who have a lesser ability with the English language, if the need arises.

Oh hey look we got sticky.

Seems like you've made a good call Desperado in making this thread. Thanks :sly:

Oh hey look we got sticky.

Seems like you've made a good call Desperado in making this thread. Thanks :sly:
Well I'm counting on everyone who is listed in the OP to help me make this a great resource for everyone in the GTPlanet community.

As Harvey Wallbanger always says...
Drive hard and have fun!:cheers::gtpflag:

zero_speed and dr_slump I added you both to the OP.

Praiano and Doc hope you don't mind that I listed you as Translators. Figured maybe you might be able to help individuals via PM or E-Mail, who have a lesser ability with the English language, if the need arises.
Hmm, that's ok!
Here's my E-mail adress:
(I know, it sounds funny :lol: )

Back