FITT - Moving on to GT6!

• Thread starter DigitalBaka
  • 2,044 comments
Just my suggestion, how about Rome or London Reverse for shorter track or Fuji for technical track and the trio 86GT, FR-S and BRZ in stock form with comfort hard tires, just like in that PD demo video of data logger :)

The modern 86 has already seen its own shootout.

How about that old Alfa race car with the long name.

As for tracks Nordy gets my approval.

My thoughts are if we go with a lower grade of tire then selecting a car that has significant adjustable downforce would be somewhat defeating the purpose. Perhaps a better idea might be to select a car that is considered a real tuning challenge all by itself and see which of the top tuners could make the most of it. Cars like the Ginetta G4 and Ruf Yellowbird come to mind, and I'm sure some others are equally challenging to get both maximum performance and ease/pleasure of driving out of.:crazy::D:gtpflag:

How about Cizeta V16T on comfort tune ? That would be a real tough one, haven't seen a good tune for it on comfort for the Nordschleife ... the decent time I had was 8:37.xxx on comfort medium, no ABS and stock condition.

Folks, looking for some help, for the greater good.

I have recently supplied some Gift Tickets as supplimentary prizes for an event and I've also helped a couple of our members find hard to get hold of cars, via tickets.

What I'd like to do is acquire a full set of the tickets that I can offer up as prizes for future events and as a repository of potentially rare and untradeable cars for my fellow FITTers.

I think that the Gift Tickets are a nice prize, on the rare occasions I win something, I'm stumped when asked what car I'd like. I think the random nature of the generate car adds a little something. It is also possible to tailor the different levels to the event that's being run.

I'll take my request over to the Marketplace, if we can't achieve this between ourselves. Any tickets I recieve from you guys, I will duplicate and send straight back to you.

Thanks in advance...

{Cy}

Below is what I already have:
  • Lvl 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 15, 16, 19, 20
  • NASCAR
  • Rally Base
  • Classic Muscle
  • Modern Muscle
  • Ticket 1000
Below is what I still need:
  • Lvl 5, 8, 9, 12, 14, 17, 18, 21, 22, 23, 24
  • Historic Rally
  • Rally
For details of what is available for each ticket, visit HERE

Thank you kindly, Sir. I'll send it straight back to you. If there's anything else you need, just ask 👍

{Cy}

Don't need to send it back to me my friend, a lot of good cars inside , send it for who need one of them. ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Level 23 (30 cars)
Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06
Audi R8 Race Car '01
Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
BMW McLaren F1 GTR Race Car '97
BMW V12 LMR Race Car '99
Bentley Speed 8 Race Car '03
Chaparral 2J Race Car '70
Citroën GT by Citroën Concept '08
Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04
Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car '88
Mazda 787B Race car '91
Mazda Furai Concept '08
Mercedes-Benz CLK-LM Race Car '98
Mercedes-Benz Sauber Mercedes C9 Race Car '89
Nissan GT-R Concept LM Race Car
Nissan R390 GT1 Race Car '98
Nissan R89C Race Car '89
Nissan R92CP Race Car '92
Pagani Zonda R '09
Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98
Pescarolo Sport Courage C60 - Peugeot Race Car '03
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo C60 Hybride - Judd Race car '05
Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo Courage - Judd GV5 Race Car '04
Peugeot 905 Race Car '92
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Oreca Matmut '10
Peugeot 908 HDi FAP - Team Peugeot Total '10
Suzuki ESCUDO Dirt Trial Car '98
Toyota GT-ONE Race Car (TS020) '99
Toyota MINOLTA Toyota 88C-V Race Car '89
Toyota Toyota 7 Race Car '70

Don't need to send it back to me my friend, a lot of good cars inside , send it for who need one of them. ><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Thank you very much, you're a gentleman. That's a great ticket, some highly prized cars. I'll keep all tickets, so if you're looking for a car that's on that particular one, let me know and I'll dupe it back to you 👍

Just to remind everyone, these tickets will be available all the time, so if we're heading into an event and you can't easily acquire the car you want, check the ticket list and let me know what you're after.

Thank you once again, good Sir,
{Cy}

Thank you very much, you're a gentleman. That's a great ticket, some highly prized cars. I'll keep all tickets, so if you're looking for a car that's on that particular one, let me know and I'll dupe it back to you 👍

Just to remind everyone, these tickets will be available all the time, so if we're heading into an event and you can't easily acquire the car you want, check the ticket list and let me know what you're after.

Thank you once again, good Sir,
{Cy}
You're welcome, i thank you again for the viper concept ticket, the tune is on the way.....
I have 23 and 1967 birthday ticket (only greats cars) for you . I'll send one today and the other tomorrow.

Have a good day.

What's a difficult DTM-level car to tune?

I'll have a look through my garages and such...

I like the idea of either online/offline mixed or separate...Have we done a true online/offline challenge yet, or just talked about it?

If you want the ultimate tuning event over the month of December, then I think this needs to be more than one car. We need to tune a multitude of cars.

NASCAR at Daytona
F1 at Monaco
LMP Car at Circuit de la Sarthe
Rally Car at Toscana
Touring Car at Tokyo
Muscle Car at Laguna Seca
FF Street Car 400PP on Top Gear Test Track
FR Street Car 500PP in Rome
4wd Street Car 550PP on Trial Mountain
Ferrari MR 600PP at Monza
Yellow Bird RR on Nurburgring GP/F

As far as I remember the only thing we have done online was Timber's touge clusterfu shootout. Everything else since has been offline for sharing of cars. I don't know about tough DTMs but isn't the Courage C60 LMP supposed to be a bear? Super GT and JGTC have probably all been done over and over, formula cars probably a little too high level for a fun shootout. DTM or LMP would be fun I think. I will start compiling a list of overall winners from the year.

@Cy, I have all of the 2x level tickets as well as most of the other levels and I think the Rally ones as well. I will start sending you what I have but you'll need to accept a FR from my GTP account. I have been trying to do the same thing as well as collecting 0/0 examples of everything on my main account. I think I'm up to about 800+ there. Anyhow, I'll get you that FR in a few hours and send a few tickets before I have to start giving out prizes for FB2. :) Birthday tickets are probably the tricky ones and we may need to go to the marketplace for those.

@Cy, I have all of the 2x level tickets as well as most of the other levels and I think the Rally ones as well. I will start sending you what I have but you'll need to accept a FR from my GTP account. I have been trying to do the same thing as well as collecting 0/0 examples of everything on my main account. I think I'm up to about 800+ there. Anyhow, I'll get you that FR in a few hours and send a few tickets before I have to start giving out prizes for FB2. :) Birthday tickets are probably the tricky ones and we may need to go to the marketplace for those.

Thanks, DigiB, appreciate it. I hadn't thought about the Birthday tickets, but perhaps they'll be appropriate/useful if we run an event with cars from a particular decade 👍

I'll add you as soon as I can, thanks once again...

{Cy}

• Lvl 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 23
  • NASCAR
  • Rally Base
  • Classic Muscle
  • Modern Muscle
  • Ticket 1000
  • Lvl 5, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 21, 22, 24
  • Historic Rally
  • Rally

Sorry for the double post, thanks to Praiano and DigiB for helping out 👍

{Cy}

• Lvl 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 19, 20, 23
  • NASCAR
  • Rally Base
  • Classic Muscle
  • Modern Muscle
  • Ticket 1000
  • Lvl 5, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 21, 22, 24
  • Historic Rally
  • Rally

Sorry for the double post, thanks to Praiano and DigiB for helping out 👍

{Cy}
Sending a 67 ticket right now.
It's a pleasure to help you my friend.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

If you want the ultimate tuning event over the month of December, then I think this needs to be more than one car. We need to tune a multitude of cars.

NASCAR at Daytona
F1 at Monaco
Rally Car at Toscana
Touring Car at Tokyo
I like this idea. 👍

Ideas are plentiful with this line of thinking, the hard part will be picking a few specific ones to use. I'm thinking 5...

As far as I remember the only thing we have done online was Timber's touge clusterfu shootout. Everything else since has been offline for sharing of cars. I don't know about tough DTMs but isn't the Courage C60 LMP supposed to be a bear? Super GT and JGTC have probably all been done over and over, formula cars probably a little too high level for a fun shootout. DTM or LMP would be fun I think. I will start compiling a list of overall winners from the year.

I think we can pull off online, we just need to make the cars eligible for anything online to all be purchasable premiums.

The concept shootout is winding down so I was just wondering what's the next one?

I'm a big fan, and enjoy reading and watching things develop. :)

Previous shootout winners list:
Dr_Slump
Praiano63
CSLACR
Rotary Junkie
XDesperado67
ACSR421
Theo777
MotorCityHamilton
krenkme
Adrenaline
MrGrado
TrackRipper123
Johnnypenso
-raVer-
Dylans1o

Any that I'm missing?

CSLACR
Previous shootout winners list:
Dr_Slump
Praiano63
CSLACR
Rotary Junkie
XDesperado67
ACSR421
Theo777
MotorCityHamilton
krenkme
Adrenaline
MrGrado
TrackRipper123
Johnnypenso
-raVer-
Dylans1o

Any that I'm missing?

Aww no no no, please don't tell me that's coming round soon.

I HAZ NO PS3 :(

trackripper123

You need to buy new PS3 my friend i miss your good tune mate not the blind one I made it :( see soon back Sir . 👍

Any idea how long till a new one?

I'm still taking ideas and have to test some cars/combos, since we're regulating individual cars, I hope to make them fun and challanging at the same time.
Whenever it does start, we're probably looking at a month-long tuning window and a month for testing. Long windows to make sure everyone available has time and such, especially with holidays coming around, and to not interfere with current running events.

Pretty much some form of MCH's idea:
NASCAR at Daytona
F1 at Monaco
Rally Car at Toscana
Touring Car at Tokyo
It's going to be all premium cars for ease.

With various tuners losing their PS3s over the past year and still managing to get tunes into various shootouts, I had a bit of a crazy idea for a future event. Why not do a team tuning event. Each entry would consist of one tuner and one test driver. The tuner would function as crew chief and do all tuning based solely on the test drivers feedback.:crazy:
Would require a bit of coordination to set up the teams, and tuners would have to be on a strict honor code of not driving the car themselves during the tuning period, but think it would be interesting to see how more of us would fair if we had to work under these conditions. Also it would in a way simulate real life where rarely if ever will a crew chief get behind the wheel of the teams race car, instead relying on their own knowledge of how things work and the feedback from the driver during setup and testing.:drool:

What if the tuner/driver disagree on what on-track changes a specific adjustment makes?
As I said the tuner wouldn't be allowed to drive the car at all during the tuning process.
The only information the tuner gets to work with is what the test driver provides to them.

Back