Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to spec out an '89 and test it tonight.
If you dropped the NB why include the 91?

And I'm disappointed we're still living in the past running a 22 year old car when the game has a nice SCCA MX5 cup NC sitting there in the premium dealership. But then I'm severely biased. ;)

Cause it's there and it works a bit better than the NB.

As for the NC, we've moved that to iRacing. Anyone that wants to race it can certainly join Wardez over there. :)

I'll have a practice room open tonight for Grand Valley Reverse if anyone is interested.

Also, I'll make sure I have Twin Cities available for download so people can make sure they have it before we race there.

Going to spec out an '89 and test it tonight.

And I'm disappointed we're still living in the past running a 22 year old car when the game has a nice SCCA MX5 cup NC sitting there in the premium dealership. But then I'm severely biased. ;)

Start NC series interest thread? I'd join one.

I'll have a practice room open tonight for Grand Valley Reverse if anyone is interested.
My car isn't fully broken in but I'll join in.

At least I believe I found my colors, though:

24cxlxk.jpg

I can't log in to PSN. It's the end of the world.

I know that some GT5 seasonal stuff is supposed to be updated tonight but that can't be the reason why I am unable to sign in.

Mmmm daddy like.
I'll be honest. I'm never satisfied with my pics but that one is one the best I've taken so far. Well, okay, I wish there was a bit more light. :lol:

Here's another one. When I saw the plane, I gave up looking for the blue from the NASCAR car and decided to match the plane's blue instead.

dze6p3.jpg

For some reason, the tires don't look right. That, and I wanted a daytime shot but the location goes dark after a minute.
We NEED livery editor! :(
I agree although that's pretty far down on my list. That, and we would likely get limited options anyways since we'd have people putting inappropriate images on their cars. :indiff:

How long until you are ready to practice Turbo? I might open a room now if you are going to be awhile.

I'm going to try using a 91 this season. The only thing I hate about it is that you cant change the wheel color, what a crock.

SAMHAIN85
I'm going to try using a 91 this season. The only thing I hate about it is that you cant change the wheel color, what a crock.

The Nardi steering wheel? Why on earth would you ever want to get rid of that masterpiece? :)

How long until you are ready to practice Turbo? I might open a room now if you are going to be awhile.

You know me, anything before 10 eastern I'm at work. ;)

The '91? It's a premium car...

Practice room is CLOSED

Last edited:
That reminds me. RT, correction on my entry. I meant to go with a 91 as well.

So I painted my HDCS car, with my Reese colours (Atomic Orange Metallica Tintcoat / Chocolate Pearl Metallic), went to spec it up...

I accidently bought the full-customizable suspension :(

So I just checked the mileage on my new Miata and it has 62.1 miles on the odo. Only way that is possible is if online, non-race miles count all of the sudden. Weird.

3-second spread between the Super Cup cars, and the HDCS cars at Grand Valley. Amazing what 7hp and shorter gearing will do for this car.

So I just checked the mileage on my new Miata and it has 62.1 miles on the odo. Only way that is possible is if online, non-race miles count all of the sudden. Weird.
I thought that was always the case. I remember when I did some online NASCAR races a long time ago and I often had to change the oil every other race.

Just for the record, I requested to go back to the '89 after today's practice. For no comprehensible reason, I was a second slower in the '91 even though the only differences I am aware of are interior bits and it's a tiny bit heavier in stock form. :confused:

Yeah, '91 is an anomoly. When we were practicing in the pre-season for S1 I picked the '89 (which I'm going to be using for S3 btw) it was always just me and another guy with an '89 battling most of the time 'cause everyone just figured the '91 was better 'cause it was newer. It can't just be the wait though, like you said... Weren't we gonna try to level up the '91 a bit so it can compete? Maybe add another weight stage?

Weren't we gonna try to level up the '91 a bit so it can compete? Maybe add another weight stage?

Check the specs sheets on the website. The car has all of the weight reductions, AND more power than the '89. Still slower. :yuck:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back