For Fun: Design your own Photo Travel location

PsuPepperoni

Muscle Car Drifter
Premium
United States
Kansas City
PsuPepperoni
Inspired by the Design your own VGT thread
Come up with an imaginary or real place where it would be awesome to see cars.

I made this thread, of course, because I already thought of one.

I want to see that infinite white/black plane that appears in magazine ads for just about anything.

XHkxXTt.jpg

Now there's an idea. Track Creator? How about Photo Location Creator! Just give us the ability to import some .psd files to a frame and we're off!

I agree with @PsuPepperoni though... why oh why haven't they given us the most simplistic stages? Total no brainer PD :rolleyes:

I think it's only fitting to have Jay Leno's Garage,considering he's a major car collector of all sorts 👍.
Think about it...
Imagine if you can pick a "spot" in Jay's garage,then pick the cars/motorbikes in his garage as the "backdrop" and then display your GT chosen car in front of them.👍

I think it's only fitting to have Jay Leno's Garage,considering he's a major car collector of all sorts 👍.
Think about it...
Imagine if you can pick a "spot" in Jay's garage,then pick the cars/motorbikes in his garage as the "backdrop" and then display your GT chosen car in front of them.👍
His garage is not as pristine as many think it to be. He's an actual gear head and his garage shows...

Well,for me,a garage does not necessarily have to be "pristine" but more important is what's in the garage.:)
Just making sure that was known. He does have a showroom which is what you find if you google his garage,nub the has an actual "garage" cluttered with metal and denim

I forgot, I also want to take pictures of the cars lined up on the grid/in the pits behind the race menus

How about even just giving us the space for the animations in GT Auto? "Completing work"

I mean it's already there, in game, modeled!
Pretty much anywhere the cars are shown in the menus would be cool. What I said in OP is basically what happens after you win or buy a car and it asks if you want to use it.

Pretty much, but in single player behind the race menu you can see sometimes the crews around the cars with various equipment.

That would be cool... the pit crews have some great looking suits depending on the manufacturer... the closest to that are the people standing in front of you in the Sierra Time Rally...

i6lzZPN.jpg

DgDgvoH.jpg

ZvnV8FT.jpg

Great idea btw! Hope it comes true!

Cheers

I have a couple of places I'd add.

Pebble Beach Clubhouse (where they do the Car Show)
iqhkq0.jpg

A quiet country lane in England
o5n98o.jpg

San Marco Square, Venice. (Day/Night)
hs2bfp.jpg

2zs2rlj.jpg

Saying that though. Anything would beat the 5 **** ones we have... :rolleyes:
Sierra has somewhat of a tree lined road..

This general location:
Denver-Colorado.jpg

p_00452.jpg

16th-Street-Mall.jpg

17thstreet2.jpg

Obviously move all the people aside, and have day and night options for all of them. Ooof, my inner photographer is going crazy just thinking about it.
EDIT: forgot to put the location, but why don't you guys take a guess? HINT: it's easy.

Last edited:
Back