Formula B-Spec - Season 1 Finished

• Thread starter Earth
  • 344 comments

Move the start of the season to next week?

• Yes

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn. If wasn't for that corner and that last pitstop, I could've finished better. Very interesting situation with the points as it seems to be a revolving door for 2nd place.

Damn. If wasn't for that corner and that last pitstop, I could've finished better. Very interesting situation with the points as it seems to be a revolving door for 2nd place.

I'm very happy with my setup, good consistency and seemingly an easy car for Bob to drive! I don't want to be occupying second after the next race :sly:

It would be good to see qualifying, as I went 6 tenths slower than in practice having not changed setup, and then went even faster in race trim. Points awarded Sunday rather than Saturday though!

Last edited:
Stats

Wins
2 - pezzarinho17, (S1 R4 Monaco), (S1 R6 Road America)
1 - yabiggoose, (S1 R1 Australia)
1 - optiongamers, (S1 R2 China)
1 - RACECAR, (S1 R3 Spain)
1 - MegaUmbreon, (S1 R5 Germany)

Podiums
4 - RACECAR, (S1 R1 Australia), (S1 R2 China), (S1 R3 Spain), (S1 R6 Road America)
3 - optiongamers, (S1 R2 China), (S1 R3 Spain), (S1 R4 Monaco)
2 - MadFlavour, (S1 R2 China), (S1 R3 Spain)
2 - MegaUmbreon, (S1 R4 Monaco), (S1 R5 Germany)
2 - yabiggoose, (S1 R1 Australia), (S1 R5 Germany)
1 - Gerarghini, (S1 R1 Australia)
1 - Frizbe, (S1 R5 Germany)
1 - DCybertron, (S1 R6 Road America)

Poles
2 - optiongamers, (S1 R1 Australia), (S1 R2 China)
2 - RACECAR, (S1 R3 Spain), (S1 R6 Road America)
1 - Gerarghini, (S1 R4 Monaco)

Fast Laps
2 - RACECAR, (S1 R2 China), (S1 R3 Spain)
2 - yabiggoose, (S1 R1 Australia), (S1 R5 Germany)

Laps Led
52 - pezzrinho17
49 - RACECAR
34 - optiongamers
30 - MegaUmbreon
28 - yabiggoose
13 - MadFlavour
7 - Gerarghini

Top 10 Largest Margins of Victory
  1. 1:06.488 - RACECAR, (S1 R3 Spain)
  2. 41.424 - pezzarinho17, (S1 R4 Monaco)
  3. 20.302 - MegaUmbreon, (S1 R5 Germany)
  4. 18.420 - pezzarinho17, (S1 R6 Road America)
  5. 9.392 - yabiggoose, (S1 R1 Australia)
  6. .431 - optiongamers, (S1 R2 China)

Awards

Ayrton Senna Award (Pole + Win)
Kimi Räikkönen Award (Fast Lap + Win)
Michael Schumacher Award (Pole + Fast Lap + Win)
Jim Clark Award (Pole + Fast Lap + Win + Lead every lap)

Ayrton Senna Awards
1 - optiongamers, (S1 R2 China)

Kimi Räikkönen Awards
1 - yabiggoose, (S1 R1 Australia)

Michael Schumacher Awards

Jim Clark Awards

DCybertron Fastest at Monza

lUL6NSZ.jpg

OxscxmD.jpg

I'd be interested in joining, only problem is I don't have rFactor so I don't know the setup options and parameters.

If you could PM or post them then I'd be in!

Well, that's abit early. Was under the impression I would be seeing these results tomarrow. Guess it too late to send a practice setup then?

I'd be interested in joining, only problem is I don't have rFactor so I don't know the setup options and parameters.

If you could PM or post them then I'd be in!

Great, but you need a car first. There is a template in the first post or someone can paint a car for you.

Well, that's abit early. Was under the impression I would be seeing these results tomarrow. Guess it too late to send a practice setup then?

Thats my fault. I usually run practice and post the results around 1AM est to give everyone plenty of time to make a change to their setup before the race if they so wish. I pulled the trigger early here by about 90 minutes.

To make sure this doesnt happen again, starting with the next round Im going to implement strict time limits for myself as to when I stop taking setups and run practice or the race.

Last edited:
Great, but you need a car first. There is a template in the first post or someone can paint a car for you.

Thats my fault. I usually run practice and post the results around 1AM est to give everyone plenty of time to make a change to their setup before the raced if they so wish. I pulled the trigger early here by about 90 minutes.

To make sure this doesnt happen again, starting with the next round Im going to implement strict time limits for myself as to when I stop taking setups and run practice or the race.
I'll use the Wolf Racing scheme on page 10, and I'll look at the template in a bit, might look at making something of my own later. https://www.rfactorcentral.com/skins.cfm?page=10&modid=757&skinner=0
11-Aug-07-9431-WalterWolfChampcarRacing1.jpg

Well, I actually can't believe that worked. I'm terrible at setting up for tracks like Monza. Gotta get to work for the last three races though, its getting to the nitty gritty.

Sweet, went conservative and it paid off. Top 5 for my first race, better than I expected. Man, the A.I look sketchy through Lesmo 2!

Dominant! I was so much slower through sector 1, but again a faultless race secures the victory and championship lead!

Impressed by Aarror's pace at debut, well done! Unlucky DCybertron as well who had looked good before reaching the backmarkers.

For whatever reason when the cars pit they warp to another pit stall. Thats not so bad in itself. The problem is some warp past the start finish line and lose a lap. I may have to use another Spa track

EDIT: Got the race to work on the 1998 version of the track. Its finished now. But Im behind so expect the race video and results later then usual.

Last edited:
Just when I thought things were already tight, it suddenly just got abit tighter.

Aw man, led most of the race until we hit lapped traffic :( Still stoked on a podium for my 2nd race though!

Grats to DCybertron on the win, he had the quicker car so he deserved it, especially after what happened at Monza.

I should have put on more downforce, I was gaining 7 tenths in the 1st sector but losing more than that over the rest of the lap. Hurt my overall laptime.

Edit: New Helmet:[URL=http://s1164.photobucket.com/user/aarror/media/aarrorhelmet_zpse8f46144.png.html][/URL]
How should I send you the file Earth, or will this be good enough?

Last edited:
...Well at least I didn't DNF again, would've made it four in a row.

Also hilarious how the AI don't disappear until like 3 laps after the crash :lol:

Wow. That race compensates for my other wins I think, given how I have always evaded the bad luck! It ended so many other races as well, I would apologise but I wasn't behind the wheel at the time....

Latest Posts

Back