Formula B-Spec Season 2 Finished - optiongamers champ

• Thread starter Earth
  • 787 comments

Add weight distribution as a setup option starting with race #2?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Earth

Do you still have the Formula B-Spec logo shown in your videos from the first season?

EDIT: Nevermind I got it from the video

Last edited:
View attachment 211944

Made a lot of changes:
Toshiba is in right position now as Sony is. Along with Sony logo, Rfactor, Formula B-Spec Season 2, Santander and Mc Donalds logos were added.
Number 96 on wings are now bigger. Scuderia Ferrari logo is also with 96.
Guinea flag was added on right side of HY logo.
The maroon lines were contorned with yellow and green.
Youtube logos are added on side doors.
The TrackMasters Plate was replaced by an plate "19-01-PH".
Blue stripes were added in monocoque.

PS: Who wants to do an Rally B-Spec Championship?

For whatever reason, I cant get this livery working properly. All I get is squiggly lines. Can someone else try it?

Why I'm not in entry list at OP?

Theres not an official entry list yet, but there will be one before Friday

@AJHG1000

Hold on its likely there will be a new logo this season

For whatever reason, I cant get this livery working properly. All I get is squiggly lines. Can someone else try it?

Theres not an official entry list yet, but there will be one before Friday

@AJHG1000

Hold on its likely there will be a new logo this season
The game is the RfACTOR 2? Or RFactor 1?

rFactor 1
Is because I installed it and I haven't the Formula vehicle... I would like to see more B-Specs championships from RFactor by you. And because I don't know how to install mods... So, I suggest you trying to do more B-Specs championship of: Rally B-Spec Championship, for example (after this season was completed). What do you think?

PS: Is there an limited number of roster for drivers? (GT6 allows only up to 16 players. And the Rfactor 1?)

Need to fill grids before expanding number of championships... I don't know if there is a limit in rFactor but somewhere in the 20's would be good to see. Then I'd suggest looking at a split if people were in favour of it (i.e of 20 people, more than 5 wanted to do a rally season).

Is because I installed it and I haven't the Formula vehicle... I would like to see more B-Specs championships from RFactor by you. And because I don't know how to install mods... So, I suggest you trying to do more B-Specs championship of: Rally B-Spec Championship, for example (after this season was completed). What do you think?

PS: Is there an limited number of roster for drivers? (GT6 allows only up to 16 players. And the Rfactor 1?)

Go to this link and download the Formula IS files. Dont bother downloading the skins and .veh files for all the teams, you need to only download the data of one team.

http://files.imagespaceinc.com/1255g/GameData/Vehicles/

The plan was for an openwheel feeder series, if there was enough signups. Something like GP3 or F2 cars. However with signups for each season averaging around 15, its unlikely more series will form.

PS: Who wants to do an Rally B-Spec Championship?
I would be interested.

Also can someone preview my livery? I posted it back on page 2, but I'll attach it again.

Attachments

• Formula_carbody.png
    Formula_carbody.png
    153.4 KB · Views: 5
Here it is, hopefully this will be the last I upload, I think I fixed all the mistakes I found :)

Attachments

• AJHG.png
    AJHG.png
    74.9 KB · Views: 5
Can someone test the livery if it works in game please? Earth said that my livery didn't work in game... If anyone have tested my livery, then please send me an picture of result.

Im assuming you arent familiar working with layers? You can look around on youtube for tutorials, thats how I learned to use them.

Also, you will need the image editing program GIMP. Its only about 100mbs

http://download.gimp.org/pub/gimp/v2.8/windows/gimp-2.8.14-setup.exe
I'm using paint.net- I started working in a helmet. I added an Playstation logo. But it is in progress. So, when I have finished, I'll send the picture.

PS: Can I have tobacco sponsorship?

I think I get it, the top are the front and sides of the helmet, Is the middle left thing is the back of it? the circle is the top of the helmet I guess and the curve with the blue stripe is the visor and the big bolt is for both sides of the visor, what about those three smiles and frowns?

Attachments

• Helmet_Template_rFactor.png
    3 MB · Views: 3
I'm using paint.net- I started working in a helmet. I added an Playstation logo. But it is in progress. So, when I have finished, I'll send the picture.

PS: Can I have tobacco sponsorship?

No tobacco sponsorhsip
I think I get it, the top are the front and sides of the helmet, Is the middle left thing is the back of it? the circle is the top of the helmet I guess and the curve with the blue stripe is the visor and the big bolt is for both sides of the visor, what about those three smiles and frowns?

I think you are right on all counts

The smiles are just there to black out areas inside the helmet that shouldnt be seen I think

No tobacco sponsorhsip

I think you are right on all counts

The smiles are just there to black out areas inside the helmet that shouldnt be seen I think
What hapens If I put "Camel" Logo in my helmet? (Just a question, nothing else.

Back