Formula B-Spec Season 2 Finished - optiongamers champ

• Thread starter Earth
  • 787 comments

Add weight distribution as a setup option starting with race #2?

• Yes

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay so here is my half-:censored:ed helmet. If someone can clean this up & make it look better that would be great.
Helmet_Template_rFactor.jpg

so I sent in my application but just in case I want to run a Porsche engine because German. really excited for this season hopefully I can do a little bit better but these pit strategies seem very intriguing.

I'll preview cars and helmets soon

I think we're close enough to ask this now.

@Earth

Regarding Jerez testing, how will it be set up? One setup per day, or two per day like season 1?

It will be one setup per day. And I dont remember your engine choice BKGlover, have you made one?

Season 2 Forms have been set to all who have signed up

It will be one setup per day. And I dont remember your engine choice BKGlover, have you made one?

Good to know, and as of yet I have not.

Let's see, what I imagine the "Screaming Banshee" would sound like, what I imagine a screaming ox aflame might sound like, or the one that sounds similar to the Fords we ran last year.

Ferrari please.

I cant get get the following to convert correctly to .dds on GIMP and would appreciate if someone could do it and upload the .dds file. If you take a look at the following image with DCybertron's helmet you'll see the error Im getting when converting the following items with GIMP.

Need converted to .dds
  • Harsk100 car & helmet
  • DCybertron car
  • AJHG1000 helmet

I got the following to work
VyVH1Zi.jpg

ok5YTml.jpg

B1eKX5m.jpg

Nh2OfGv.jpg

I cant get get the following to convert correctly to .dds on GIMP and would appreciate if someone could do it and upload the .dds file. If you take a look at the following image with DCybertron's helmet you'll see the error Im getting when converting the following items with GIMP.

Need converted to .dds
  • Harsk100 car & helmet
  • DCybertron car
  • AJHG1000 helmet

I got the following to work
VyVH1Zi.jpg

ok5YTml.jpg

B1eKX5m.jpg

Nh2OfGv.jpg
Well, my livery don't work because I failed to convert it to dds, right?

Edit: My liveries are now converted to dds. But GTPlanet don't allow to put dds files in thread :(

Im not exactly sure why some wont work on my end. I had the same issue last season with one of RACECAR's liveries.
You said that my liveries in png and JPEG don't work, right? You can use paint.net which is more easier.

Back