Download Paper-craft Cars

• Thread starter Castrol96
  • 153 comments
Someone please put a Lamborghini or some super cars please

This thread is no longer active from me as it has been a while but anyway, here's a Lamborghini papercraft. If you want more just look around the thread there's plenty supercars!

pape068_countach.gif

This thread is no longer active from me as it has been a while but anyway, here's a Lamborghini papercraft. If you want more just look around the thread there's plenty supercars!

pape068_countach.gif
I used this site already I mean like a Gallardo or 2012-2014 cars I'm sorry to bother tho but thanks I just want new cars the spiders or coupes. Because I looked through all the threads on each page. Need something new.

Visit this cool page on the nissan website, it has papercraft model of there cars.

http://www.nissan.co.jp/EVENT/PAPERCRAFT/index.html

dayz_mono.gif

sylphy_mono.gif

note_mono.gif

cima_mono.gif

lafesta_mono.gif

pivo3_mono.gif

leaf_mono.gif

serena_mono.gif

xtrail2010_mono.gif

march_mono.gif

juke_mono.gif

skyline.gif

fuga.gif

skylinecrossover.gif

z.gif

cube_3.gif

murano_3.gif

teana_2.gif

pivo2.gif

You can download them as Gifs, of PDF if you prefer.

Here's a Bonus

papercraft_nissan_fairlady.gif

I tried to do the Fairlady and i got to say i had a blast. I took some fotos of the final product and i made a couple of modifications to it to look like a track-day car (similar to the one i got in GT6), it may not be perfect (miles away from it) but it was fun and cheerd up my afternoon. It has got a big wing, front spliter, vented bonnet and a racing number. What do you think?
IMG_20140903_195443.jpg
IMG_20140903_195452.jpg
IMG_20140903_195502.jpg

Awesome find; thanks for supporting my thread. :)

As far as I remember, these types of papercraft files are arranged as Pdo files, sound really dodgy, meanwhile to open these you required a software.
Don't worry about pepakura (pdo) files, they're completely safe and more reliable than pdfs. The actual model is in a pdf file, but there is a pdo file that lets you see how the model looks when built and how to make it.

Here's a screenshot of the actual file:

Just printed and started making the car, i'll post pics when finished!

I'm not exactly the most skilled "papercrafter", but I think it looks nice!

Here's a batch of cars (mostly nissans, heh) ready to download, print and assemble!

HKS Silvia S15: www.maquettes-papier.net/forumenpapier/download/file.php?id=572
n2_115.jpg

Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula "chibi" or whatever: www.maquettes-papier.net/forumenpapier/download/file.php?id=572

My favourite, the Nismo Pennzoil GT-R!: http://ph3dm.maquettes-papier.net/index.php?post/2012/02/18/Nissan-S15
.NissanS15_m.jpg

Lancia Stratos: www.papercraftsquare.com/lancia-stratos-gr5-turbo-paper-car-free-paper-model-download.html

Venturi Atlantique 400gt race car: http://ph3dm.maquettes-papier.net/index.php?post/2012/02/18/Venturi
.Venturi_m.jpg

Audi S4: ph3dm.maquettes-papier.net/public/Voitures100et64/AudiS4V2-64.zip

SLR McLaren: http://ph3dm.maquettes-papier.net/index.php?post/2012/02/18/Mercedes
.Mercedes_m.jpg

'63 Chevrolet Corvette: www.maquettes-papier.net/forumenpapier/download/file.php?id=274

And to top it off, a tiny Espace F1!: ph3dm.maquettes-papier.net/public/Voitures100/EspaceF1.zip

Have fun :)

Attachments

• Sin título.png
    Sin título.png
    45.3 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_20150822_191345.jpg
    IMG_20150822_191345.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 224
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my very first post here is a request to whoever feels like.

I am a papercraft designer myself, but I still didn't create a papercraft car ever, and I don't want to mess it up.

So my request is if someone is able to make the 2001 Camaro LM in the four colors available, plus a purple version.

Sorry if I'm violating any upload rules. ^^;

IMG0021.JPG

Not seen this one on here but this Aston Martin is awesome. Complex to build but awesome

Attachments

• aston-martin-dbr9-papercraft-car.jpg
    aston-martin-dbr9-papercraft-car.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 123
Back