FRL - IROC II - International Race Of Champions - JoeOfTheFire wins!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 402 comments
Very disappointing. My controller was running out of battery so I just took the race as a test session and managed 27 laps on tires with life to spare but realised everyone was still in a pack, pitted and missed the draft.

Sorry, Joe my car literally a leech so it can cling onto the draft very well but can't push at all well. As soon as I turned on my mic, I lagged severely into the back of you and I knew I couldn't use my mic.

Good win, nater. Making quite a name for yourself on GTP. Good job.

I'm first to admit this has fallen in total disarray due to my laptop pporly-timed fail a couple weeks back :( :( :(

I'm first to admit this has fallen in total disarray due to my laptop pporly-timed fail a couple weeks back :( :( :(

don't worry buddy, you'll fix it :). It is Daytona road course tonight if im not mistaken. looking forward to it. Full of confidence after my win last night. im still so happy :D

If you send me the results of each race we've had so far (after today's races), I'll see if I can put something together later tonight or tomorrow.

I won the second race too - when 12 seconds behind Joe and passed him. Good win.

Even better considering they had other cars and slipstream - I think I showed I can overtake fair and am quick 👍

I won the second race too - when 12 seconds behind Joe and passed him. Good win.

Even better considering they had other cars and slipstream - I think I showed I can overtake fair and am quick 👍

I got in the grass the lap after you passed me and lost your draft. Would've been a good battle to the end otherwise.

Back