FRL - IROC II - International Race Of Champions - JoeOfTheFire wins!

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 402 comments
So, it turns out I have black oil and a 20hp loss...

Explains the complete lack of Daytona Road Course pace somewhat.

I got a 1'40.0. I know Joe will soon come to notify about 38's or something, but here I won't let anyone run. ;)

I got a 1'40.0. I know Joe will soon come to notify about 38's or something, but here I won't let anyone run. ;)

oh, anyone got a setup? i have no idea how to set these up....i could just stick my TOCA setup on :P

Room may be up a little late, but Race 1 will be at 7.45.

@MULE, no not late at all.

I set a 1.39.9 1st try out. Don't know how competative I will be though, arms ache.

Ok I've run some laps now and am very confident. :D

EDIT: Will probably be a battle betwen me, Akmuq, and Dax at the front.

Still slightly under the weather still, but I have nothing else to do. Be there in 5.

One time, because I clipped the grass and went over it...

I didn't gain 2.6 seconds...

That was posted during qualifying, before I got a 1'38.9. :embarrassed:

In the race, I still think you did really harsh cuts, and the fact that the gap formed at the end was indeed the fault of my error, doesn't make you innocent...

That was posted during qualifying, before I got a 1'38.9. :embarrassed:

In the race, I still think you did really harsh cuts, and the fact that the gap formed at the end was indeed the fault of my error, doesn't make you innocent...

They weren't harsh cuts, they were OLR cuts, not harsh at all.

And I only did it twice, and once was because I clipped the grass and was thrown over it.

They weren't harsh cuts, they were OLR cuts, not harsh at all.

And I only did it twice, and once was because I clipped the grass and was thrown over it.

Oh, so nowadays it's allowed in the OLR to cut a corner and not slow down?

That one time would still count, mate.

Oh, so nowadays it's allowed in the OLR to cut a corner and not slow down?

That one time would still count, mate.

-the OLR states that you need 2 wheels on track, and kerb is included in that.

I admit when I caught the grass I cut it cleanly, but I lost time in the initial slide anyway so I didn't gain from it...

Yeah I'd rather not race when people are cutting straight across the track right into people's paths.

Absolutely uncalled for.

Pissed off, got punted at the Lesmos=race over.

I ended up doing 24 laps on tyres because I couldn't be bothered pitting from last.

Lap 1 was really ugly. I know I was at fault for part of the turn 1 melee. I knocked Joe and myself off and for that, I'm sorry.

-the OLR states that you need 2 wheels on track, and kerb is included in that.

I admit when I caught the grass I cut it cleanly, but I lost time in the initial slide anyway so I didn't gain from it...

I asked Furi before the races what the rules were for this series on cutting, and the rule is to keep 2 wheels on the black stuff at all times (though you can run wide onto the exit kerbs).

I'll be sending you my own complaints/observations shortly Furi.

EDIT: Sent.

Last edited:
Back