Fully ignore user

• Thread starter Bopop4
  • 42 comments
Is there an option to display threads started by an ignored user, or am I missing it?

I still have it at the bottom of the page...?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 18.42.46.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-25 at 18.42.46.png
    15 KB · Views: 8
Instead of making a new thread I'll just update this one.

Even when ignoring people, their posts still come up in the most recent box, is this normal?

No. It's working as normal for me (ignored users' status updates do not show up on the forum home page).

If you just ignored a user, it might take a few minutes for the cache to refresh.

No. It's working as normal for me (ignored users' status updates do not show up on the forum home page).

If you just ignored a user, it might take a few minutes for the cache to refresh.

Ah ok, I'll give it some time then.

Thanks.

Sorry to bump this, but it seems that even after a day it still happens.

Status messages also show.

Are you sure you're ignoring the user? I just double checked again with my test account and it's all working as expected.

Are you sure you're ignoring the user? I just double checked again with my test account and it's all working as expected.

Yes, they just posted and it came up on the sidebar, I went to their page and it gave the option to "Unignore".

You can send me the username in a private message if you want, so I can try to re-create this.

Back