Fun/Challenging/Funny Cars to Attempt Events With

• Thread starter stash
  • 43 comments
Fiat 500 for Ascari 10 lap in S.

There're a few other FF candidates, too. It's fun to overtake those 650pp 'supercars' in these little FF hatch backs. :D

I am currently going through all my GT1/GTS/GT2/GTE/GT3 cars doing the IA 600pp (actually 650pp) championship. Not only is it a lot of fun, but it also brings home some Cr.

Carlist:
McLaren F1 GTR 95'
Jaguar XJ220 LM (GT1 replica 95')
Honda NSX-R LM (GT1 replica 96')
McLaren F1 GTR Longtail 97'
Nissan R390 GT1 Longtail 98' (detuned power to meet regs)
AMG Mercedes CLK-LM 98' (detuned power to meet regs)
Lister Storm 99'
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R 00'
SRT Viper GTS-R 00'
Acura NSX racecar (GT2 replica 95')
TVR Tuscan Touringcar (GT2 replica 04')
Pagani Zonda LM (GTS replica 03')
Chevrolet Camaro LM (GTS replica 02')
BMW M3 GTR 01'
BMW M3 GT 11'
Ford GT LM spec II (GT1 replica 10')
Ford GT LM spec II testcar (GT3 replica 10')
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 racecar (GT1 replica 06')
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 racecar (GTE replica 12')
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 racecar (GT3 replica 10')
BMW Z4 GT3
Mercedes SLS AMG GT3
Nissan Nismo GTR GT3
Audi R8 LMS
Audi R8 LMS Ultra
Panoz Esperante GR-1 98'
Lamborghini Diablo GT2 98'

You mean for the event? 650pp Normal Car (no race cars), sports soft tyres or less

No, for the RX-7. I don't want to tune it all the way to find out it's far to superior to the other cars in the event.

Ferrari 458 for 15 minute races, race 3: Nordschleife.
Stock and with sports soft it was a great challenge for me. Depending on your skill you might want to step up or down when it comes to tyre choise.

Stock Nissan Delta Wing at 24 minutes of Le Mans.

No pit stops, but you have to drive a perfect race to pass the likes of the Audi R8, Peugeot 905, and Pescarolo Hybride in the pits.

Stock Hommel Berlinette R/S Coupe '99 + Sports Medium tyres at International B tour of europe at Spa. I was broke and had just bought the car so I figured I'd race it

Last edited:
International A Like The Wind at Indy with a NASCAR! I cant post the tune as it isnt mine and its really good but its definitely possible and a great challenge especially on the hard tyres it forces you to use.

edit: some cars are unbeatable like the C60 Hybrid Pescarolo

Last edited:
I remember when the first batch of A-Spec seasonals came out for this game, I desperately tried to win the Rome Circuit one with a Midget II, and I eventually did, but barely. Edging out the lead C63 AMG for the win certainly felt rewarding.
Either that or beating 550PP cars on Clubman Stage Route 5 in the 90s Japanese Championship with a 350PP Honda BEAT Version Z. :lol:

Not that I think its possible to win, but the Honda RSC race car at International B Historic Race at Monaco is fun.

Last edited:
SLS AMG GT3 '11 at Super Silverstone 10 lap challenge has been fun. I left it stock (618pp I think) and im working on a tune to beat the McClaren BMW GTR.

My 420pp Mini Cooper 1.3i '98 on Sports hard tyres at Nordschleife for the "supposedly" all German Schwarzwald League in National A is always entertaining. :)

Latest Posts

Back