Funny Pic Thread. (Episode VI: Return of the Laugh)

• Thread starter bergauk
  • 11,522 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me no like car
prostitute.jpg

Thanks for making the thread Bergauk. 👍 I haven't had much GTP time in a while so I'm officialy passing the torch to you :)

Alright, does anyone actually READ applications for “honor societies” that are thinly veiled attempts to take one’s cash? Do they actually have standards? Well, guess this answers that.

I don't get it.

If you're talking about the breakdancing picture, it's simple. Have you ever seen a picture such as this one:
waltz-box-step-women.gif

They basically show you how to move your feet for the dance. What Fred posted is the same thing, but it shows the steps for breakdancing...and you should know how complicated that is.

He likes Heavy Metal
DA_maidenfan.jpg

I took this picture two years ago, in Maine. As it turns out, its not a custom plate.

and One from my construction site, 3 years ago.
DA_idiots.jpg

Should have scanned the note that my mother left on someone's windshield, but written from our driveway's perspective. I believe the line "My husband or eldest son may not be as attentive as I when backing out..." was used. However, it was more than 2 inches being blocked.

Not to derail this thread, but I've called the police on someone that blocked half of my driveway. I was snickering the entire time to officer was writing the ticket and waved to the idiot when they came back out to their car. They didn't wave back.

Back on track:

funnypicturespolicestat.png

TB
I'm sure there are plenty here that will think this is the best thing since pre-sliced spam, but I think it's a completely laughable.

rx8loudnew.jpg

Perhaps I should venture into the questionable mods thread, as well...

I actually feel bad for the owner. Such an ebarasing thing to have.

Remember those funny-looking spiders? This is why they look like:

ht_new_species_2_090324_ssh.jpg

Also:

funny_1558.jpg

dolphins1.jpg

funny_comment_graphic_04.jpg

2eebv42.jpg

180px-Pedobear.gif

leprechaun+amateur+sketch.png

Obama
1249594667330.jpg

'Batchelor Frog'
1251546241149.jpg

1251545394529.jpg

1251318092966.jpg

Most of the rest are to do with sex and bodily functions so I won't be posting them.

USA vs. UK meme
1251540917595.jpg

Some more Socially Awkward Penguin
1251316198030.jpg

[edit]image deleted by moderator[/edit]
[edit]should delete entire post for lack of funny.[/edit]

Last edited by a moderator:
I was thinking more along the lines of a dog wearing shoes and a hat :ouch:

EDIT: you actually made that post, god my luck isn't in today :lol:

EDIT 2: I spent too much time on 4chan

EDIT 3: any time at all is too much time on 4chan :lol:

Status