Funny Pic Thread VII - No swearing. No sex. No complaining. (READ FIRST POST)

• Thread starter Max Powers
  • 49,296 comments
👍
no talkin' just funny!

Assuming this is aimed at me, was it really necessary? All I was saying was I didn't get it, not once have I complained.

SpideyShrugs.jpg

spiderman_meme_by_gothicgir66-d3cs1rq.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AUP
You will not post or link to content that is obscene or sexually oriented.

So, while I'm cleaning up behind people who think that masturbation and erections aren't "sexually oriented", you get a lock. When it gets unlocked depends on how cheery I'm feeling.

Edit: Oh look, I'm a bundle of joy today. Only 2 hours locked.

Last edited:
Probably. Famine has a point: for some reason, people seem to think that it's okay of late to post images with punch lines about masturbation and/or erections and seem to think they're acceptable under the AUP - which specifically forbids posting any material or content that is sexually oriented. The images might be funny, but their ability to make a person laugh does not give them an exemption to the AUP.

Your cocky attitude is unbearable...

Then don't bear it. Top right corner, white X on red background.

Or perhaps you can blame the people who keep completely ignoring the AUP because "funny pictures LOL!", who keep getting these threads closed, for us having to intervene. Though I find that eventuality unlikely.

oh hey I said it, am I gonna die?

Unless you've managed to come up with some genius idea that sixty billion people before you have somehow missed, yes.

Next time this thread needs pruning because members cannot self-censor, there'll be Infractions. We didn't even manage a day before the first moderator action in this thread, and that ranks somewhere between "impressive" and "appalling".

1911.jpg

That was always my favourite :D

Yes i posted that one on the last episode of the funny! The best for what ive seen so far !

:lol: Nice one!

You people better listen to what Famine said. Just think a little bit before posting! In his last post the man said it all... a storm is coming this way and it wont rain any water:ouch:!

Enough Alex, lest we get our pic topic closed. Cocky or not (irrelevant to this topic) the rules are clear, man.

Let's all post some funny instead. 👍

memes-gets-rickrolled-listens-to-the-whole-video.jpg

ed3a24c7.jpg

przydaloby_sie_na_drodze.jpg

tumblr_lmerdxx5hK1qb5fb7.jpg

comicbabyboy1.png

Is it a bad thing that I laughed at this?

Yeah it is, "baby-gets-hurt-jokes" aren't funny in any case, shame on you.

Probably. Famine has a point: for some reason, people seem to think that it's okay of late to post images with punch lines about masturbation and/or erections and seem to think they're acceptable under the AUP - which specifically forbids posting any material or content that is sexually oriented. The images might be funny, but their ability to make a person laugh does not give them an exemption to the AUP.

Never disagreed on that point, so I don't know what you're on about.

Enough Alex, lest we get our pic topic closed. Cocky or not (irrelevant to this topic) the rules are clear, man.

Same here. I know he has a relevant point. And what do you mean by "enough". I don't remember having abused the rules of this thread and I posted 1 post with off-topicness, I know that's not great but it's not gonna kill anyone.

Same here. I know he has a relevant point. And what do you mean by "enough". I don't remember having abused the rules of this thread and I posted 1 post with off-topicness, I know that's not great but it's not gonna kill anyone.

Yeah, I didn't mean it like that, it's just that what you posted could eventually lead to an argument between you and Famine and that could lead to the topic being closed, is all. Let's leave all that behind. :)

Yeah, I didn't mean it like that, it's just that what you posted could eventually lead to an argument between you and Famine and that could lead to the topic being closed, is all. Let's leave all that behind. :)

I agree. But one last thing, it is absolutely pointless to "argue" with him. (MY opinion, live with it, whoever disagrees)

Last edited:
So, while I'm cleaning up behind people who think that masturbation and erections aren't "sexually oriented", you get a lock. When it gets unlocked depends on how cheery I'm feeling.

Edit: Oh look, I'm a bundle of joy today. Only 2 hours locked.

So, you remove a post because it talked about masturbation. Something natural that every male does since they're, like, 12 years old.

But you don't remove this:

I really don't think sexual harassment is funny. And it's definitely not something acceptable, or natural. How is this not considered sexual by the AUP? Might as well remove it, too!

Last edited by a moderator:
At the rate this is going, we might as well not even bother having a funny pictures thread. :P

Agreed.

EDIT: Here are some funnies. Funny to me, and a couple of other members, at least. If you don't think they are, carry on. We have all discussed this in the previous thread, ok.

tumblr_ln1p13Kcgx1qzma4ho1_1280.png

tumblr_ln1mu6iOPi1qzma4ho1_500.png

tumblr_lmzud5AFgI1qzma4ho1_500.png

tumblr_lmzrvrdsim1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmyop4qSBf1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmw809cPp41qzma4ho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmuzf4jzaY1qzma4ho1_500.jpg

Last edited:
GIVE A REST ALREADY!!

Do what youve been told and nothing else, or this thread wont live to see another day. But if you guys want this closed just go ahead...:indiff:

Back