Gagauz's Drag Tunes 1/4

• Thread starter gagauz
  • 52 comments
Well, you said it, do you think people want to pay for "non professional" tunes, when pro tuners make for free?

tell me brotha which "pro tuners" are for free?? I know im not. Hell I wouldn't even give my tunes to ANYBODY who are not my tuning partners

tell me brotha which "pro tuners" are for free?? I know im not. Hell I wouldn't even give my tunes to ANYBODY who are not my tuning partners

Me and my members are pro tuners, And we give out very good tunes that beat most, but our own are a little better:sly:. Ours are free we ask for nothing in return, just that they spread our name. Grease Monkey Engineering.👍. I know alot of pro tuners that do it for free, So why should people pay for something that aint the best it can be?.

Well, you said it, do you think people want to pay for "non professional" tunes, when pro tuners make for free?

Wait! There's people that get paid to move sliders on their TV screen to make their pixels move faster than others?💡💡

Is it ok if I call your SCCREEEEM? ;) :lol:

Dude your hardcore. Don't give out your tunes to just anyone. If GME does it, that's cool but for the tunes you have, they will cost some GT5 $$.

"my tuning partners" who do you tune with? Your the first one in a while to beat my ACR. Would love to meet up with you again :)

The concept of paying for tunes in gt5 wont work, others can just copy them anyway. But in forza it works, because you can change a locked tune that you have bought. Pro tuner isnt always about having the fastest car for the moment, i would say its about finding new solutions and improve. Sure you can get a okay tune be putting in random settings, but tuning is more complex than that...

As i said before we Dont give out our best tune's, but the one's we do are very fast. And the customers keep coming back for more.

Is it ok if I call your SCCREEEEM? ;) :lol:

Dude your hardcore. Don't give out your tunes to just anyone. If GME does it, that's cool but for the tunes you have, they will cost some GT5 $$.

"my tuning partners" who do you tune with? Your the first one in a while to beat my ACR. Would love to meet up with you again :)

Lol people ask me for tunes all the time. I tell them to set their tire pressure to about 6-7 PMS and 200 kg of ballast in the front. I tune with 2 people. They will remain nameless on GTP because I dont want anyone bothering them with any friend requests or anything. but if you message me on PSN or join my room Ill tell you. But if you do send an FR then chances are they will not accept it.

Lol people ask me for tunes all the time. I tell them to set their tire pressure to about 6-7 PMS and 200 kg of ballast in the front. I tune with 2 people. They will remain nameless on GTP because I dont want anyone bothering them with any friend requests or anything. but if you message me on PSN or join my room Ill tell you. But if you do send an FR then chances are they will not accept it.

:lol: Good advice ;)

I'll add you and maybe we can tune 👍

BTW, you ever meet someone called xSicKxWiiDxiTx? Read here.

We do at GME. We have several methods of payment:
1. Spread the word in your entry/exit messages or on your PSN comment.
2. If we spend money buying parts to do your car up, we expect to be compensated to an EQUAL value. So if we spend $100k on your car, an equivalent payment to us would be a stock Viper ACR.
3. Review one of our already released tunes here on GTPlanet!! 👍

So your saying the tune's we have aren't worth anything? Haha

I'm sure you guys have fast tunes, but giving them out for free?

As i said before we Dont give out our best tune's, but the one's we do are very fast. And the customers keep coming back for more.

EXACTLY. The aim of our drag tunes is to bring the whole field up to speed. I am SICK AND TIRED of whipping people's butts at SSR7 by 25-30 carlengths!! Atleast by running our tunes, it's fair enough that they will get beaten by our flagship tunes that we currently drive, but these base tunes will whip 98% of the cars out there already that any one else is driving as the ones I posted are ALL ones I have run personally at one time or another. 👍

Recognition, gratitude and respect are payment enough! 👍

👍👍 You forgot the reputation of being the best drag tuners that comes with it slumpie. :cool:

I hope you can run the tunnel aswell as the 1/4 and hope your crew is up to speed, otherwise it's going to be a group of monkeys doing a beatdown. ;)

I hope you can run the tunnel aswell as the 1/4 and hope your crew is up to speed, otherwise it's going to be a group of monkeys doing a beatdown. ;)
I've tried running the tunnel once. But I was getting hit to many times. It really pissed me off. Spent 10 minutes in a tunnel drag lobby in my enzo and couldn't get a single run all the way down the tunnel. Usually I would've got hit as I'm running someone or as I am getting staged at the start line. Haven't been in one ever since. We can tune for the tunnel. I imagine its just a few tranny adjustments. Like your final gear and launch gear.

Last edited:
I've tried running the tunnel once. But I was getting hit to many times. It really pissed me off. Spent 10 minutes in a tunnel drag lobby in my enzo and couldn't get a single run all the way down the tunnel. Usually I would've got hit as I'm running someone or as I am getting staged at the start line. Haven't been in one ever since. We can tune for the tunnel. I imagine its just a few tranny adjustments. Like your final gear and launch gear.

I tried it and can tell you it is much more than that. There are two very different worlds in drag racing, SSR7 and Indy. Took my Veyron for 10 min and could barley break 260 when the pros are running 280+...

I tried it and can tell you it is much more than that. There are two very different worlds in drag racing, SSR7 and Indy. Took my Veyron for 10 min and could barley break 260 when the pros are running 280+...
OI! Keep it real: 271mph! :)

But it's true, you've to know where the good lobbies are.

Tranny adjustments, suspension adjustments. aero adjustments, alot of people think its easy. To get everything spot on takes time you`ll figure this out when you start tuning and running people like dogg pound tuning, demize tuning, pitch black drag team and many more including us monkeys at GME.

DLR
:lol: Good advice ;)

I'll add you and maybe we can tune 👍

BTW, you ever meet someone called xSicKxWiiDxiTx? Read here.
He was on today. That idiot needs to get his 1996 civic, his house and his cigarettes blown up. He was saying that I suck (insert foul word here) because of my launching. Im from the US but from Puerto Rico so I get ghost lag a lot and because I tuned a Pontiac Sunfire for fun (it runs 11.6xx) im aparently an retarded idiot.(said in a 10x fouler way). And kept saying that the Xbox and Forza were the best. It's ok with me that he goes play on his superior $500 VCR, it makes our lives easier.

He was on today. That idiot needs to get his 1996 civic, his house and his cigarettes blown up. He was saying that I suck (insert foul word here) because of my launching. Im from the US but from Puerto Rico so I get ghost lag a lot and because I tuned a Pontiac Sunfire for fun (it runs 11.6xx) im aparently an retarded idiot.(said in a 10x fouler way). And kept saying that the Xbox and Forza were the best. It's ok with me that he goes play on his superior $500 VCR, it makes our lives easier.

Lol at you. He got so into your head that you bump a 2 year old thread to complain about him.

Back