Gamertag thread

I thought it would be useful to start a list of willing racers, what with rivals mode coming up in Forza 4. I'm kind of new to online racing, I did a bit of it in Forza 3 and on GT but it was a bit hectic (read, populated by imbeciles) for the most part. I don't have many friends on there as I'm mostly offline.

So I'm going to put up mine and people can add as we go if they are willing. Feel free to add etc.

Mine is: fiddly mcwheel

BTW, sorry if there is already a thread like this, I know there are tags in threads that have been banded about but it'd be helpful to have them in the one place.

Just got my own XBOX last week for this game and need a few friends lol. Gamertag: Dr Sephy S

My gamertag is in my signature.

Also, if you are interested we have a GTP Forza 4 Car Club which Bogie will be spearheading, hopefully. For information see the thread.

My gamertag is in my signature.

Also, if you are interested we have a GTP Forza 4 Car Club which Bogie will be spearheading, hopefully. For information see the thread.

Yup...and setting that up the same week of release. Just an FYI though, I will probably be the SLOWEST racer in the club :(

Yeah, I'm not extremely fast, but I'm a clean racer. I have Forza 3 and will have 4 near release, so add me if you want to feel good about your times;)

My gamertag is "SA77EN"

I am clean as well, but sometimes I do make mistakes, but I sincerely do apologize for any unintended hits. I am normally the one who backs off first when fighting for a turn if it's going to be close (or I will announce where I am intending to go).

MintBronyCrunch

I try to be as clean a racer as I can, but I'm not a very fast driver. I'm fast, just not very.
But I don't really spend that much time online, usually single player, livery editor, and hotlaping, so it'd be nice to have more people to compete with in rivals.

I added the rest of the guys that posted in this thread. I have already been doing some racing in rivals mode and have come across a few of your times.

Phil03 and XXI it says your tags aren't recognised...

Latest Posts

Back