Games that you sold but miss playing?

United States
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ScorchingAngel01
Was there one game that you sold but now really missed playing? For me was Injustice: Gods Among Us. I didn't had the game that long and sold it for BF4 along with Black ops 2. I really wanted to only get rid of Black ops 2 but because it wasn't enough for BF4, I had to sacrifice Injustice.

I would still be playing Injustice if I still had the game. Going back to it from time to time. Yeah.

Was there one game that you sold but now really missed playing? For me was Injustice: Gods Among Us. I didn't had the game that long and sold it for BF4 along with Black ops 2. I really wanted to only get rid of Black ops 2 but because it wasn't enough for BF4, I had to sacrifice Injustice.

I would still be playing Injustice if I still had the game. Going back to it from time to time. Yeah.
Have you heard of ebay?

Not so much a game I sold, but I bought MotoGP '07 instead of Tourist Trophy. Never was able to find TT after that.

Just why was that brought up?
He meant if you want a game, go look for it on eBay. It's likely there.

That said, Injustice is new enough that it's still in stores so just go buy it again.

During the time I was going to get a PS3 for the first time, I gifted my PS2 with some games, I kept my Gran Turismo games, thinking that the PS3 would be backward compatible.

I can play GT1 and 2 in my new PS3, and I do it quite often.

But hell, I really miss playing GT3 and 4...

I think I spent more hours on those two games than GT1/2/5/6 combined.

During the time I was going to get a PS3 for the first time, I gifted my PS2 with some games, I kept my Gran Turismo games, thinking that the PS3 would be backward compatible.

I seriously want to go back to playing GT2 but now there's a lot of races I try to participate in where the game would simply just freeze. Boy to be honest GT2 had a lot of cool cars.

Did you put GT2 in the PS3? Removed all freezing problems I had.
I did that and no luck the game would still freeze

I gaved away my PS1 to a relative in Canada. Don't know if he still owns it. Although it doesn't bother since I could play my PS1 games on the PS3.
I never really sell my games. Although the ones I miss are Star Wars: Battlefront 2 and NFS:Underground 2 (both are scratched and won't play).
Oh boy I have Underground 2 and we both have the same fate. I also have Battlefront 2 and it works like a charm.

Oh and one more thing. My PS2 controller is messed up! Just when my PS2 controller wasn't enough karma knew U2 was EA's best seller, so she had to go ahead and mess it all up. :banghead: But why am I worried about this now? I have no clue.

Latest Posts

Back