Gearing Screen Question ?

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Damo-The-Don-420
Being as im some what new to GT one thing im still unclear on is the gearing screen(power/torque graph)

Heres my question , on the graph you have vertical thin white lines and at the very end you have max rpm number is the very last thin white line max rpm ? or is the max rpm half way between that last line and the slightly thicker white line which is the graph boxes end ?

That screen is useless :(

Sorry if that makes no sense kinda hard to explain what i meant

The top horizontal line is where the redline is in your car. The white lines are your individual gears. If you adjust the gear ratios, the white lines move depending on what number you use. The first white line is 1st gear, and the last white line is your last gear(usually 6th).

The top horizontal line is where the redline is in your car. The white lines are your individual gears. If you adjust the gear ratios, the white lines move depending on what number you use. The first white line is 1st gear, and the last white line is your last gear(usually 6th).

My fault dude ive made it sound like i was asking about the wrong graph , i meant the graph on the left under power to weight ratio , not the gearing tuning screen , sorry pal my bad wording but thanks for the input

My fault dude ive made it sound like i was asking about the wrong graph , i meant the graph on the left under power to weight ratio , not the gearing tuning screen , sorry pal my bad wording but thanks for the input
Ah, ok.

I think it is halfway in between the last thin line, and the thick line(where the power/torque lines end).

Maybe @praiano63 @Ridox2JZGTE or @Johnnypenso could give you an answer.

your max RPM is where the lines end, the number given is your max RPM. the lines will never reach the end of the graph. the vertical white lines are to help judge what power you are making at what RPM. I agree it would be better represented but that's what we got lol :)

your max RPM is where the lines end, the number given is your max RPM. the lines will never reach the end of the graph. the vertical white lines are to help judge what power you are making at what RPM. I agree it would be better represented but that's what we got lol :)

Too many lines for my rather intoxicated self at times lol =) gets a bit blurry lol thanks lads.

Back