German touring car cup

• Thread starter finlandwrc
  • 10 comments
England
England
finlandwrc
I am creating an online series for the german touring cars if you are interested please post your psn [so I know how many of you are in the lobby] your car and teammate [post if you want to team up with someone and wait for someone to reply to you] a time and date will be decided when people have signed up

There will be a manufactures cup as well for example the top 2 mercedes even if they are different teams will have mercedes point scorers and at the end a manufacturers champion will be declared

The drivers champion will receive a volkswagen w12 nardo concept
CARS MUST BE STOCK

Car: Opel astra touring car
Teammate:anyone that wants too

Last edited:
Ye if it was for gt6 I would deffo be in I have been looking and there is no dtm/German touring car online series yet I have thought about setting one up but I don't have a clue where to start lol

Ye if it was for gt6 I would deffo be in I have been looking and there is no dtm/German touring car online series yet I have thought about setting one up but I don't have a clue where to start lol
It's hard to gather interest especially if you are a newer member of the forums [like me] it's best asking and seeing if people are interested

Yeah I have been signed up for a while but only just started posting myself so I may as well be a new member lol I still maybe interested depends on what gt5 feels like I haven't been on it since the release of gt6.
Also how long is your season going to run as gt5 servers are to be turned off sometime in the next few months.?

Yeah I have been signed up for a while but only just started posting myself so I may as well be a new member lol I still maybe interested depends on what gt5 feels like I haven't been on it since the release of gt6.
Also how long is your season going to run as gt5 servers are to be turned off sometime in the next few months.?
3-5 weeks depends how many races are run a week

Best thing to do if you want to start a dtm/German series is to get it up in the interest thread 1st then go from there, look back at some previous series to get a heads up on what you would like in your series.
There are many many people on this forum that will help and point you in the right direction or even help out with it. 👍

Latest Posts

Back