Gold Chrome Aston Martin DB9 (New!) (Read first post!)

I'd like to order a chrome Aston, please! Don't worry, I won't put her into a race ;). Just a nice, relaxed cruise. It looks like she needs a home :)

I'd like to order a chrome Aston, please! Don't worry, I won't put her into a race ;). Just a nice, relaxed cruise. It looks like she needs a home :)
Sure! Add me right now and i will send it to you when i can.;) Honestly you do what you want with it, i don't care if you do a demolition derby with it or play chicken with a Subaru 360! :lol: Just have fun with it.:)

Sonygamer455, I'm interested. I dig the gold chrome with the gold chrome wheels. Does the DB9 have those two-tone 5-spoke wheels with the silver lip available? You know the ones I'm talking about...where you can paint the inside and the lip/rim stays silver? If they do, could you paint those gold and send it over? I don't have any gold chrome to do this myself...

...if not, I dig it the way it is. I'll send you something special, but it'll have to wait for a couple weeks as I have replica orders filling up my calendar, then a couple of back-to-back business trips from 10/6 - 10/20.

Sonygamer455, I'm interested. I dig the gold chrome with the gold chrome wheels. Does the DB9 have those two-tone 5-spoke wheels with the silver lip available? You know the ones I'm talking about...where you can paint the inside and the lip/rim stays silver? If they do, could you paint those gold and send it over? I don't have any gold chrome to do this myself...

...if not, I dig it the way it is. I'll send you something special, but it'll have to wait for a couple weeks as I have replica orders filling up my calendar, then a couple of back-to-back business trips from 10/6 - 10/20.
Sorry for the late reply. Thats okey if you don't have the paint to paint it yourself, thats kind of why i posted this anyway, so that way people can get fancy gold painted car for free:) gold chrome is a rare paint anyway. I checked the wheels and yes they do have the wheels you ask for!💡 There are 3 different kinds, just tell me which ones you want and i will send it.:sly: That car will do by the way.:)

Amazing initiative that you are giving this awesome car away!

I'd like to have one, if you can send me one:tup:

Nice car, Nice Thread, generous trader.

The part that made me LOL though....

" I have a unique way of sending the car so I don't lose it"....... LOL.

Been doing that since literally the second day I had the game........:sly:

I don't really think there is anything "unique" about that.

I want that car what do you want in return?

a Gold chrome paint is ok?

PLMK

Last edited:
Hello sonygamer,

M'y Nick is meddyb. I would love to test your car and above all make a nice photo shooting session if posible
I will send friend request on both nickname tonite

Thank you in advance

Meddyb

Nice car, Nice Thread, generous trader.

The part that made me LOL though....

" I have a unique way of sending the car so I don't lose it"....... LOL.

Been doing that since literally the second day I had the game........:sly:

I don't really think there is anything "unique" about that.
Haha well to be honest i know that now, i just haven't bothered to edit my original post.:lol: Frankly when i created this thread, i thought it was considered unigue at the time but evidently not.:lol: I was new to the marketplace when this thread was created. If your interested in the car by the way, i can send it if you want it.;)

I want that car what do you want in return?

a Gold chrome paint is ok?

PLMK
Well what car do you not want anymore and yea that will do.;)
Hello sonygamer,

M'y Nick is meddyb. I would love to test your car and above all make a nice photo shooting session if posible
I will send friend request on both nickname tonite

Thank you in advance

Meddyb
Sure thing, can't wait to see the photos! Add me.

Last edited:
I would like to have the car... i can send u a 1000+ hp viper for it if u wish... please and thank you

I'd love the car too. I don't have anything I can send really other than like the 1 matte paint I have. Only had the game 4 days now.

I'd love the car too. I don't have anything I can send really other than like the 1 matte paint I have. Only had the game 4 days now.
Thats okey if you don't have anything to trade, you still get the car.:)👍
Hey...sorry for the long delay, I did not receive your message on PSN :(
Not the first time i have a message not send. Anyway what i've been meaning to tell you is when i tried to send a friend request to you, it said you had the maximum amount of friends allowed, which thats why i haven't been able to send to you lately. May have to delete somebody so i can send you the car, you have to be my friend on psn for me to send it.

Back