Gold Licences with commentary (Complete B1-S10)

• Thread starter Stune
  • 90 comments
You sir are a god. I can't believe you make it look so easy. I average like 1.5 hours for one gold medal in the game.

Thanks. Will get back to trying to improve my license test results then since I don't have time to do the longer A-Spec events right now.

These videos are the s**t!! Because of 'em, I have golded every licences so far (thru IB-3). I'm glad I found this thread.

Really really helpful.

Thanks a bunch Stune! You da man!

Right, after 3 days trying my heart out, I confess... I can't gold the AMG Academy Special Event 1 lap at the Ring with the SLS.
The time to beat is 7:04 and for the life of me, I can't bring it down from 7:11 :(
Any tips welcome :)

I can't get the B-6, even watching your vid! All I get is a 14.611. Any tips for DS3 User (currently using TC 0, MT and rest off with ABS 1)

I can't get the B-6, even watching your vid! All I get is a 14.611. Any tips for DS3 User (currently using TC 0, MT and rest off with ABS 1)
I struggled with B-6 myself with best time of 14.62x with a DS3 after what seemed like 100 attempts.

What worked for me was a gentle tap of the e-brake at the end of the braking zone which helped rotate the car. After about 10 attempts to get the timing right, I got gold with a 14.4xx. TCS 0, ABS 1, AT (tried MT but didn't help me)

Last edited:
Can anyone check for me if the IC-3 got any harder since spec II update ? I started all over my GT5 save, but I backed up mine older, and I can't get past 0:13.341 in it.

Can anyone check for me if the IC-3 got any harder since spec II update ? I started all over my GT5 save, but I backed up mine older, and I can't get past 0:13.341 in it.

I might be a bit rusty , but I got 18.181 in about 15 tries.
15 more and I did 18.059
ABS1 , TCS off

Then with Active Steering strong 17.915

ABS10 brake balance 8/5 - 17.844

MadMax

Last edited:
Well after about 300 attempts (who really know how many), I finally got the Schumacher S with 13.792, I exited and now the screen is frozen with the GT symbol. OMG, what do I do, will it save the gold medal if I shut it down.....Please help me !!!

Well after about 300 attempts (who really know how many), I finally got the Schumacher S with 13.792, I exited and now the screen is frozen with the GT symbol. OMG, what do I do, will it save the gold medal if I shut it down.....Please help me !!!

The game saves when you select Exit , so yes it's saved.

MadMax

Thanks MadMax, shut down and came back in and it saved, what a relief, really didn't want to have to do that again.....Cheers

lol wow my laptop lagged so bad when I loaded this page XD anyways man thanks for taking the time to upload these! I'm working on S license now

Finally a place where I can learn how to drive with ABS OFF.

Anyway not sure if you come on anymore Stune but I've got to say that ABS OFF driving of yours is quite impressive.

I'd just like to know if you are using the same brake bias setting for all your vids to achieve gold medal or are you just leaving it at 5/5?

Finally a place where I can learn how to drive with ABS OFF.

Anyway not sure if you come on anymore Stune but I've got to say that ABS OFF driving of yours is quite impressive.

I'd just like to know if you are using the same brake bias setting for all your vids to achieve gold medal or are you just leaving it at 5/5?

I think you can't tune the car in liscence tests, that would help a lot if you could though. I'm having some real trouble with S-2 and the videos aren't loading on my computer.

watch

Last edited:
Thanks for the vids, short and helpful. I was trying the rain braking challenge (IB-1?) for an hour straight, couldn't complete it without ramming the wall on the side softly. Such frustration.

Back