Golded everything in carrer mode - 99%. The heck?!

• Thread starter Ki_Reddy
  • 36 comments
Israel
Israel
Hey guys,
I have golded recently EVERYTHING - Mission races, licsense tests, coffee breaks and even Red Bull X Challenge. In addition to that, Goodwood and Lunar Exploration is golded as well, yet I'm still at 99%. What the heck am I missing?

Maybe you didnt win championships, but you won the races seperatley so check that and Ayrton Senna challenges?

Seriously tho', that 1 silver is holding me back from 100%?
438778-implied_facepalm_super.jpg

Well probably yes, i have absolutley everything golded and have 100%
Looks like the last Senna challenge is missing

Its easy, all you need is practice, but nothing is as hard as the RB X challenges in GT5. It took me 4-5 hours per track to finnaly get gold on 1 track.... with ds3. But i did it - price was some gray hair but i did it..

I golded the last one on my 3rd attempt.. had more trouble at karting than other categories

Last edited by a moderator:
Practice? Dude, it took me over 350 KM to get 1.08:10.

I know Ayrton's famous quote about pushing things to the limit and beyond, but in my case, not really possible for me.

EDIT: Yeah I'm not going to waste another second on this impossible difficulty race. I give up.

Lock this thread please.

Last edited:
Yup, just keep trying. If you still can't do it, try turning on active steering.

Monza was easy, but I probably spent like 20 hours in the Brands Hatch time trial until I cheated by turning active steering to max, and got gold right away.

Keep trying. ;)

Also had some difficulty with the Senna Brands TT, but after some practice ended up with a 1:06.xxx time.
With DS3 and ABS at 1.

You can always play with more driving aids.

Its not so hard with the controller. I wont lie, it took me around 15-20 minutes to finally get gold. But, its mainly because I hadn't played GT6 in a while (I hop on occasionally when there's a new DLC) so I wasn't in my best form. So I guess it should be easier for people who play it frequently.

Anyhow, as for the 99% issue; I have the similar problem. I got gold on every race and event in the game. Literally. Also gold on all the seasonal events (as of a few months ago) So I guess there's something wrong with the game. Maybe because the Zahra (or whatever its called) events are counted now ? (Its been spotted in the files so yeh)

In february, I was at 102%, golded everything then, except the coffee break drift 🤬
But an update set me back to 98%, a next one to 99%, received Platinium too.
And now I am still at 99%, after golding everything that came up afterwards, owning all cars in the game, and even managed bronze and silver trophies on the drift 🤬
I also read somewhere that it was not necessary to gold the coffee breaks, but I am 100% sure that every other thing is gold.
The whole % thing bothered me a while... now I really don't care...

Yup, just keep trying. If you still can't do it, try turning on active steering.

Monza was easy, but I probably spent like 20 hours in the Brands Hatch time trial until I cheated by turning active steering to max, and got gold right away.
okay so eventually I gave it another go with your method, beated the gold by .005 seconds. You sir deserve a medal! Now it's 100%. Boy I am happy as hell right now.

Note that there used to be an issue where if you redid a race you had won, and didn't win that time, it would take away your 1st place. You would keep all stars, so you have to manually check all events to see if you have all events 1st place.
This issue seems to be fixed now, but if you did this before the fix, you may have to redo some races.

The Senna Lotus seems to have an odd power band; seems to have the rev "dead spot" in between a few gears.

Recently golded the Senna Seasonal event by feathering the throttle through the turns, and learning just how much I could lay on the throttle through said turns. DS3 controller.

I've golded everything (and I've checked I've golded everything, normal career, Senna challenges, moon driving, it's all there) and I'm still at 99%. I always thought it was because I've not finished the trophies (I still have the drive the length of the Autobahn one left) and will be annoyed if I get that and am still at 99%.

As for the Senna challenge, it's possible. Leave the traction control off and get used to accelerating gently out the corners, that's the key. And I did it with a controller, so it's possible.

I've golded everything (and I've checked I've golded everything, normal career, Senna challenges, moon driving, it's all there) and I'm still at 99%. I always thought it was because I've not finished the trophies (I still have the drive the length of the Autobahn one left) and will be annoyed if I get that and am still at 99%.

As for the Senna challenge, it's possible. Leave the traction control off and get used to accelerating gently out the corners, that's the key. And I did it with a controller, so it's possible.
I already did it :P
okay so eventually I gave it another go with your method, beated the gold by .005 seconds. You sir deserve a medal! Now it's 100%. Boy I am happy as hell right now.
Did it with BMWcrazy's method.

It's not because you've not finished the PSN trophies - here's my recent walkthrough which is at 100% but missing 11 PSN trophies.... It's because something hasn't been completed.

Here's the checklist:
All career mode events and Championships won (including Red Bull X Challenge)
All Missions gold
All One Make Races gold
All Licences gold
All Coffee Breaks gold
All Goodwood Festival of Speed events gold
All Lunar Missions gold
All Senna events gold

As @PaMu1337 mentioned, there used to be a bug whereby going back to do a race again and not winning it would remove the win from your stats while leaving a gold trophy in place. That might be worth checking again if you're sure everything is gold.

The Senna Lotus seems to have an odd power band; seems to have the rev "dead spot" in between a few gears.

Recently golded the Senna Seasonal event by feathering the throttle through the turns, and learning just how much I could lay on the throttle through said turns. DS3 controller.

I couldn't do it with DS3, had to use G27. Throttle control is the biggest thing along with judging the power band. TC just kills your speed.

Yep, you really have to find the right amount of throttle in order to not kill it in the turns. Or turn TC off, but then you'll spin every 5 seconds.

It's not because you've not finished the PSN trophies - here's my recent walkthrough which is at 100% but missing 11 PSN trophies.... It's because something hasn't been completed.

Here's the checklist:
All career mode events and Championships won (including Red Bull X Challenge)
All Missions gold
All One Make Races gold
All Licences gold
All Coffee Breaks gold
All Goodwood Festival of Speed events gold
All Lunar Missions gold
All Senna events gold

As @PaMu1337 mentioned, there used to be a bug whereby going back to do a race again and not winning it would remove the win from your stats while leaving a gold trophy in place. That might be worth checking again if you're sure everything is gold.

Hmm. I'll check it again later.

Okay, I checked. I've golded everything. Every race, every championship, every mission, every special event, everything. Still 99%.

as @Famine said, check that you didn't lost a race after golding everything, this happened to me I was 100% and when I lost a race I was back at 99%, getting first place again got me back to 100%

Okay, I checked. I've golded everything. Every race, every championship, every mission, every special event, everything. Still 99%.
Just to be clear, don't look at the stars for each race, look at your finishing position. You may have 3 stars for a race, but not have the first place (due to the bug detailed earlier).

That's weird! did you checked the events one by one or checked the trophy count in your stats?

EDIT: I've meant stars, not trophies, you need to check all events one by one if you didn't.

Last edited:
Back