Golded everything in carrer mode - 99%. The heck?!

• Thread starter Ki_Reddy
  • 36 comments
Practice? Dude, it took me over 350 KM to get 1.08:10.

I know Ayrton's famous quote about pushing things to the limit and beyond, but in my case, not really possible for me.

EDIT: Yeah I'm not going to waste another second on this impossible difficulty race. I give up.

Lock this thread please.

Im telling you that 97T has some throttle issue, at 80% of the stick you get like 20% power.

That's weird! did you checked the events one by one or checked the trophy count in your stats?

EDIT: I've meant stars, not trophies, you need to check all events one by one if you didn't.
Just to be clear, don't look at the stars for each race, look at your finishing position. You may have 3 stars for a race, but not have the first place (due to the bug detailed earlier).

One of my Like the Wind races was a silver. Thanks for the tip.

Ed - this wasn't even it :lol:

:(

I have everything, everything, golded. Still 99%.

Last edited:
Practice? Dude, it took me over 350 KM to get 1.08:10.

I know Ayrton's famous quote about pushing things to the limit and beyond, but in my case, not really possible for me.

EDIT: Yeah I'm not going to waste another second on this impossible difficulty race. I give up.

Lock this thread please.
okay so eventually I gave it another go with your method, beated the gold by .005 seconds. You sir deserve a medal! Now it's 100%. Boy I am happy as hell right now.
Perfect example of the wrong attitude being your only roadblock in achieving a goal.

Senna is indeed included. I can fire you over a replay to watch/stuff into the Data Analyser if you like. I golded it all on controller and I'm not a deity.
Or, if you don't want to complicate things...

Stricken text

Yes, I AM a wizard as it happens...

*puts on wizard robes and hat*
Splitting hairs. :lol:

Note that there used to be an issue where if you redid a race you had won, and didn't win that time, it would take away your 1st place. You would keep all stars, so you have to manually check all events to see if you have all events 1st place.
This issue seems to be fixed now, but if you did this before the fix, you may have to redo some races.

This issue is not fixed.

I just recently achieved 100%, so I decided to go for the platinum trophy this weekend. On Sunday I was intentionally finishing 2nd in the first 2 races of the GT Compact Car Championship in order to go from 3rd to 1st in the final race and win the "Who's Laughing Now" trophy. After receiving the trophy, I noticed that I had reverted to Silver on the first race. The second race was still gold, and my stats had gone down to 99%. I'm not sure why 1 race went to silver and the other race stayed gold, but there is definitely still a glitch that allows you to un-win a race. Now I've re-won the first race and finished off my trophies. I'm now 100%, Platinum Trophy, and all gold on the seasonal events. Will GT6 ever get endurance races??? I need something else to do!!!

This issue is not fixed.

I just recently achieved 100%, so I decided to go for the platinum trophy this weekend. On Sunday I was intentionally finishing 2nd in the first 2 races of the GT Compact Car Championship in order to go from 3rd to 1st in the final race and win the "Who's Laughing Now" trophy. After receiving the trophy, I noticed that I had reverted to Silver on the first race. The second race was still gold, and my stats had gone down to 99%. I'm not sure why 1 race went to silver and the other race stayed gold, but there is definitely still a glitch that allows you to un-win a race. Now I've re-won the first race and finished off my trophies. I'm now 100%, Platinum Trophy, and all gold on the seasonal events. Will GT6 ever get endurance races??? I need something else to do!!!
It has always been a slightly random issue. It affected some players, but not all, and not always. It used to affect me, but not anymore, so I assumed it had been fixed.

Back