Got a copy of GT6, ask questions here

Do you see in the cockpit view of standard cars the outside of the car (for example the hood from the 73 charger super bee) now?

No not yet, but once I do I will inform you guys.

Are there lots of Rainy and Night races in A-Spec?
How is rain quality compare to GT5?
What about rally and dirt races? how many of them are in the game?
Thanks

From the first 7 races I did, one of them had changed weather, but none of them at night or with rain "YET".
Still haven't gotten into any rally races.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boabdulrahman what about Gran Turismo TV?
Till now, there is no sight of it.

What event are there on Special event, please ?

At the moment, only the Goodwood Festival of Speed.

Are we going to get a screenshot of whats beyond the Novice races?
Yeah, sure.

I haven't seen a very important question.

Boabdulrahman, do you see mechanical damage in the career mode?

Haven't had any mechanical damage at the moment. Maybe because the first couple of races are not endurance races, so no.

@Boabdulrahman Is race mods still in the game or are they no longer a "tuning option"

The option for it has not been seen. Although I will try to purchase a car that was once RM'ed in GT5 and see if the option appears.

Did you see any difference in AI behavior? It seems it should be more aggressive...
Is there any general setting for it?

Haven't had any mechanical damage at the moment. Maybe because the first couple of races are not endurance races, so no.

Maybe you are too good as a driver :)
Can you please crash the car somewhere and see if there is an indication of mech damage?
Thanks (and thanks for all!)

Did you see any difference in AI behavior? It seems it should be more aggressive...
Is there any general setting for it?

Maybe because i'm still early in the game to tell. However, in one of the mission races the AI was quite aggressive as he was trying to get past me a couple of times.

Are The damage/dirt permanent ?

No. I took damage in one of the races, got out and went to the other race and the damage was gone.

Those are previous RM cars. I asked if theres still an option to race mod cars in gt6. Obviously that would mean new RM's. But the option was in gtauto, so thats the question.

Yeah I understand that but with base models and RMs being dealership it's easy to see that it isn't an option. Why put the older premiums in the dealership and still have an RM feature for current cars but not have them in the dealership. PD tends to be systematic with how they make GT at least so I doubt they'd do this.

Yeah I understand that but with base models and RMs being dealership it's easy to see that it isn't an option. Why put the older premiums in the dealership and still have an RM feature for current cars but not have them in the dealership. PD tends to be systematic with how they make GT at least so I doubt they'd do this.
You never know. Thats why I asked. They cut RM's in previous titles too, hopefully thats not the case even though its looking likely.

Yeah, as I said earlier, you unlock license events as you progress in the career

Thanks 👍

Only caught this thread this morning and havn't had time to go through all 41 pages :lol:

Sounds like the game forces you to progress via A Spec... which is disappointing, as I was hoping to avoid A spec for the most part.

Back