Got a PS3? Care to share your username?

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by Pako, Dec 8, 2006.

1. Pako

United States NW Montana
    PSN:GTP-Pako

Thanks to the Admins, you can now add your Playstation Username under your profile. By popular demand, I will keep the list updated for your convenience.

To help manage the list, I have resorted to an external program to help sort and keep track of user names and will update the list and re-upload a new PDF document on each update.

I added two lists, one is sorted by the GTPlanet username, and the second list is sorted by the PSN username.

You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view the document. [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2008
  2. Sounds good, you're already on my list, but hopefully more people will pop up and we can play more. Maybe you could compile a list in the original post to make one big list of GTP users on the Playstation Network?

PS3 username: tha_con

Multiplayer Games I have:

Fight Night Round 3
    Madden 2007
    Go! Sudoku
    Resistance: Fall of Man

Leaderboard Games:

Go! Sudoku
    Blast Factor
    Lemmings

Hope to see some of you on leader boards or online!

Me = #247 on the Blast Factor Leaderboards, going for top 100 by next week.

3. Pako

United States NW Montana

As was my intension. :)

4. Robin.

Premium
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Does the PS3 have something similar to the xbox gamertag..... like an online one that I see on many forums here and there?

Won't all the good usernames be gone by the time europe get the console? oh and can you change your username from time to time or is it for life?

Oh and on a side note, this thread also doubles up as a 'People who have a PS3 thread!'....... Lucky B***tards :sly:

5. When you sign up for the PlayStation Network you can chose your name. It is unified through all games, so what you chose for your account login for the playstation network will be your name in all games.

You can, however, create multiple accounts, so should you grow tired of a name, you can re-register another.

There are also plans for UK and EU users to register their names and information via the internet soon, though it is not known when. It is also possible, that this may not come to be, so I wouldn't be surprised, don't expect it, but don't think it won't happen either.

6. Robin.

Premium
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Thanks for the quick reply :)

7. I seem to do that a lot don't I? :p

Also, games like Ridge Racer, Go Sudoku, and probably many more in the future all use the integrated PS3 friends list system. So people you know who have played a certain game will automatically show on your friends list.

8. Eric.

Premium
    United States
    PSN:GTP_Eric

I know this will be hard for you guys to remember, so get a notepad file handy.

Ebiggs

9. Tomf4i03

San Diego
    PSN:TomSD/GTP_TomSD

Mine is TomSD

10. Solid Fro

Premium
    Merced, CA
    PSN:SolidFro

SolidFro

11. I can´t create a "Playstation-Network" account, always the message "A connection to the server could not be established" Whats wrong? I´m from germany with a ntsc-J console.
    Settings:
    System Language: English
    Time Zone: Tokyo

12. LaBounti

Milwaukee,Wi
    PSN:Labounti

Try again server was down, but its back up. I tried for 15 mins to get the GTHD demo.

username: Labounti

posting from ps3 is a breeze.

13. Solid Lifters

United States Inland Empire SoCal
    PSN:SOLID_LIFTERS

Since some joker took Solid_Lifters away from me, I'm SOLID_LIFTERS.

14. DuckRacer

Premium

Oh, so they're case sensitive? So, if some jackass takes "duck", I can take "Duck"?

15. Solid Lifters

United States Inland Empire SoCal
    PSN:SOLID_LIFTERS

I guess so. I tried "Solid_Lifters" several times, and it wouldn't let me have it.

16. LaBounti

Milwaukee,Wi

that is funny, maybe an inside joke of some kind by the Sony execs... Of just a bug that MUST be fix. Or register both names?

17. DuckRacer

Premium

DuckRacer1.

I tried registering "Duck" but for some gay reason I couldn't have it. :grumpy:

18. Two reasons are possible. Either too short, or it's if you registered your User name as "Duck" it will not allow you to have the PSU of "Duck" because it assumes that is your "real" name.

I would suggest creating an account using your real name (a user account) and then trying to register your PSN as "DucK".

19. DuckRacer

Premium

Ok, I'll try that.

20. DuckRacer

Premium

Okay, how do I create a second account? :dunce:

21. Pako

United States NW Montana

I'll wait until you get your identity worked out before I add you to the list. ;)

22. DuckRacer

Premium

Okay. :)

23. DuckRacer

Premium

Okay, I figured out how to do it. Yet it still won't let me have "Duck".

Pako, just mark me down as "DuckRacer1". :)

24. ps3 username: darrin112

25. GrimReaper4383

stowe, pa
    PSN:GrimReaper4383

PS3 Online ID - GrimReaper4383

Games
    Resistance
    Untold Legends
    Madden '07
    Marvel
    Blazing Angels
    NHL 2K7

26. TVR&Ferrari_Fan

England Eastleigh, UK
    PSN:Pebb--

I may not have my PS3 yet, but I did pre-register my name for a European PS3 online account, so my name for that is:

TVR_Fan

Expect to see me online, on my PS3 come March 07.

27. LaBounti

Milwaukee,Wi

I got marvel ultimate alliance. Frame rate is passable but the online is dry and very weak. Game feels very rushed.

picked up gears too since they were both on sale for $40. 2 for $80 is better than 1 for $60imo.

edit: Well I can always look at it as getting Gears for full price and MUA for $20... for what its worth.

28. Marvel was weak, but it's like that on both consoles. Looks really good in 1080p though. but, I'm not a fan of it. Probably because online it's dry, and offline it's a masher.

29. opendriver

GMT -8

Just my PS3 today!:D

mine is alexcartwright

Not sure what it can be used for yet....

30. -ZoSo-

Premium
    Bron-Yr-Aur
    PSN:OZZYGT

And Ozzy shall be :

OZZYGT :sly:

And guess where i'm posting from :D

Next Page »