Got a PlayStation? Care to share your username?

• Thread starter Pako
  • 691 comments

Pako

Staff Emeritus
United States
NW Montana
GTP-Pako
GTP Pako
Thanks to the Admins, you can now add your Playstation Username under your profile. By popular demand, I will keep the list updated for your convenience.

To help manage the list, I have resorted to an external program to help sort and keep track of user names and will update the list and re-upload a new PDF document on each update.

I added two lists, one is sorted by the GTPlanet username, and the second list is sorted by the PSN username.

You will need Adobe's Acrobat Reader to view the document.

Attachments

• PSN User Names GTP Sorted.pdf
    45 KB · Views: 348
  • PSN User Names PSN Sorted.pdf
    44.9 KB · Views: 298
Last edited:
In case any of you would like to do some online gaming with fellow GTP'ers, list your username here until there is a specific place in your GTP profile to do so..... I'll start:

PS3 Username: GTP-Pako

Hope to see you on the grid. :)

Sounds good, you're already on my list, but hopefully more people will pop up and we can play more. Maybe you could compile a list in the original post to make one big list of GTP users on the Playstation Network?

PS3 username: tha_con

Multiplayer Games I have:

Fight Night Round 3
Madden 2007
Go! Sudoku
Resistance: Fall of Man

Leaderboard Games:

Go! Sudoku
Blast Factor
Lemmings

Hope to see some of you on leader boards or online!

Me = #247 on the Blast Factor Leaderboards, going for top 100 by next week.

Does the PS3 have something similar to the xbox gamertag..... like an online one that I see on many forums here and there?

Won't all the good usernames be gone by the time europe get the console? oh and can you change your username from time to time or is it for life?

Oh and on a side note, this thread also doubles up as a 'People who have a PS3 thread!'....... Lucky B***tards :sly:

Does the PS3 have something similar to the xbox gamertag..... like an online one that I see on many forums here and there?

Won't all the good usernames be gone by the time europe get the console? oh and can you change your username from time to time or is it for life?

Oh and on a side note, this thread also doubles up as a 'People who have a PS3 thread!'....... Lucky B***tards :sly:

When you sign up for the PlayStation Network you can chose your name. It is unified through all games, so what you chose for your account login for the playstation network will be your name in all games.

You can, however, create multiple accounts, so should you grow tired of a name, you can re-register another.

There are also plans for UK and EU users to register their names and information via the internet soon, though it is not known when. It is also possible, that this may not come to be, so I wouldn't be surprised, don't expect it, but don't think it won't happen either.

When you sign up for the PlayStation Network you can chose your name. It is unified through all games, so what you chose for your account login for the playstation network will be your name in all games.

You can, however, create multiple accounts, so should you grow tired of a name, you can re-register another.

There are also plans for UK and EU users to register their names and information via the internet soon, though it is not known when. It is also possible, that this may not come to be, so I wouldn't be surprised, don't expect it, but don't think it won't happen either.

Thanks for the quick reply :)

Thanks for the quick reply :)

I seem to do that a lot don't I? :P

Also, games like Ridge Racer, Go Sudoku, and probably many more in the future all use the integrated PS3 friends list system. So people you know who have played a certain game will automatically show on your friends list.

I know this will be hard for you guys to remember, so get a notepad file handy.

Ebiggs

I can´t create a "Playstation-Network" account, always the message "A connection to the server could not be established" Whats wrong? I´m from germany with a ntsc-J console.
Settings:
System Language: English
Time Zone: Tokyo

Try again server was down, but its back up. I tried for 15 mins to get the GTHD demo.

username: Labounti

posting from ps3 is a breeze.

Duċk;2520598
Oh, so they're case sensitive? So, if some jackass takes "duck", I can take "Duck"?

I guess so. I tried "Solid_Lifters" several times, and it wouldn't let me have it.

that is funny, maybe an inside joke of some kind by the Sony execs... Of just a bug that MUST be fix. Or register both names?

Duċk;2523760
DuckRacer1.

I tried registering "Duck" but for some gay reason I couldn't have it. :grumpy:

Two reasons are possible. Either too short, or it's if you registered your User name as "Duck" it will not allow you to have the PSU of "Duck" because it assumes that is your "real" name.

I would suggest creating an account using your real name (a user account) and then trying to register your PSN as "DucK".

Two reasons are possible. Either too short, or it's if you registered your User name as "Duck" it will not allow you to have the PSU of "Duck" because it assumes that is your "real" name.

I would suggest creating an account using your real name (a user account) and then trying to register your PSN as "DucK".

Ok, I'll try that.

I'll wait until you get your identity worked out before I add you to the list. ;)

I may not have my PS3 yet, but I did pre-register my name for a European PS3 online account, so my name for that is:

TVR_Fan

Expect to see me online, on my PS3 come March 07.

I got marvel ultimate alliance. Frame rate is passable but the online is dry and very weak. Game feels very rushed.

picked up gears too since they were both on sale for $40. 2 for $80 is better than 1 for $60imo.

edit: Well I can always look at it as getting Gears for full price and MUA for $20... for what its worth.

Marvel was weak, but it's like that on both consoles. Looks really good in 1080p though. but, I'm not a fan of it. Probably because online it's dry, and offline it's a masher.

Back