Got a PlayStation? Care to share your username?

• Thread starter Pako
  • 691 comments
I finally got my act together and signed up

I was glad I was able to get my name without any random numbers attached to it.. surprised also that it wasn't taken.

Last edited:
Mine's CrazyJoeDavola, I have no idea what I was thinking.
Just don't wear the clown costume from Pagliacci... otherwise Evan will put the kibosh on you instead! ;)

For the record, as a huge fan of "The Show"... I LOVE your choice of ID! 👍👍

Updated, kids.

And stickied.

You didn't change "Duċk" to "EWillis". ;)

And as a suggestion, why don't you copy/paste the list in Ozzy's post into the first post, and update the first post instead? That way, people can just click on the thread and see the list instead of having to click on another link to view the list.

*snip*

And as a suggestion, why don't you copy/paste the list in Ozzy's post into the first post, and update the first post instead? That way, people can just click on the thread and see the list instead of having to click on another link to view the list.

Good idea, I was thinking the same thing. Since a mod did the last update anyways, we'll just keep the first post updated.

Updated:
  • Changed Duċk to EWillis
  • Changed ultrabeat to Danachronism
  • Changed AXL ROSE to Ozzy Ramone
  • Added RedDragonV09
Sorry guys, I was actually thinking of putting it in the first post as I started to do it, but I wasn't sure whether Ozzy still wanted to help update or not.

Also, if there are any more name changes I've left out, please let me know.

Right now its crazyjoedavola but I 0think I am going to make a sub account or 2 with different names.

Edit: my new account is CHAR0N_ with a zero

Add me up.

PSN-ID: beerzgood

Only game I'm playing online now is Resistance, will add GT5:P to the 'list' once it comes out.

Just note that mine I got 2 ID's the one i mostly use is CrazyJoeDavola and I have a sub account which is CHAR0N_ . But I am usually on as CrazyJoeDavola.

Just note that mine I got 2 ID's the one i mostly use is CrazyJoeDavola and I have a sub account which is CHAR0N_ . But I am usually on as CrazyJoeDavola.
That does bring up a good point, shall we also include our other ID's?

For me:

(PSN region, although my choice of names should already give it away)
  • D-Nitrate (US)
  • Crocodile_Hunter (Australia)
  • AMDB5_64 (UK)
  • Hamlet (Denmark)
  • Blitz (Germany)
  • Texas_Basque (Spain)
  • Autodrome (United Arab Emirates)
  • Hard_Boiled_92 (Hong Kong)
  • Godzilla_Gojira (Japan)
At first I only used the multiple ID's to check on Int. PS Store content, but they are actually quite handy to have. I use specific ID's for specific groups of games, thus my "friends" list for each ID includes only those who I play against/with for those particular games.

Back