"Got the error: Bad Request ..."

• Thread starter KiroKai
  • 3 comments
Germany
Germany
KiroKai
KiroKai
Instead of ads, I'm looking at this error text since a day or two.

Screenshot_2014-09-14-22-46-08.png

It's always the same text and it appears in any ad space on the forums and front page, although some ads load normally.

I'm browsing GTP on Chrome, Android OS. Also I just noticed I can't paste anything into a post, is this normal? I copied the error since it's normal text, but I can't open my clipboard while writing in the post box, even after I deleted everything inside.

I'm browsing GTP on Chrome, Android OS. Also I just noticed I can't paste anything into a post, is this normal? I copied the error since it's normal text, but I can't open my clipboard while writing in the post box, even after I deleted everything inside.
I think we have the same problem...but if you type some random word like "paste" and then highlight that word and overwrite it with the stuff copied to your clipboard it usually works.

Unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about that error, as it's coming from an ad network server. I'd say they'll get that fixed within another day or so once their system admins notice it is happening.

Not sure what to tell you regarding the copy/paste controls, though Android doesn't play nice with our visual post editor. You may want to try disabling it with the paper/wrench icon in the top right of the editor toolbar.

I had that idea too, tried to paste into the BB code editor when I wrote the OP but it wouldn't let me either. Haven't tried the method of marking and overwriting yet, it's not a big deal for me since I usually don't post on mobile.

I still get the error texts on mobile today.

Back