Gran Turismio 6 From PSN a Few Questions?

United States
Heaven
Thinking about buying it from PSN since i don't want the physical version to 🤬 my ps3. Just a few questions

1. how long does it take to download with my speed of 18.52 Mbps :crazy: not sure if that's good or bad?
2. Digital Game mean that you don't need the Physical copy to play it right?
3. can you update the digital version with new updates just like the physical version?

That's it :)

1. I don't have the digital copy, but downloading all of the updates alone took about 3 hours for me on ~10mpbs download speed, hope that gives you an idea of how long it'll take for you.
2. Right.

Thinking about buying it from PSN since i don't want the physical version to 🤬 my ps3. Just a few questions

1. how long does it take to download with my speed of 18.52 Mbps :crazy: not sure if that's good or bad?
2. Digital Game mean that you don't need the Physical copy to play it right?
3. can you update the digital version with new updates just like the physical version?

That's it :)

2. Yes
3. Yes

As for 1 well a few hours is a rough estimate, plus another few hours for all the updates.

1 depends on your actual download speed. Mine is about just under 3gigs/hour. If you know yours, just divide the size of the game by your download speed for a reasonably accurate measurement.

...with my speed of 18.52 Mbps :crazy: not sure if that's good or bad?
Based on this, you're around the global average, a little bit below the US average, and at least twelve times higher than my personal connection, so you're doing just fine. Keep in mind though, that much like GPU benchmarking sites a large proportion of the users are people with really, really high scores who use the tool for bragging rights. Wikipedia offers a much more conservative estimate from Akamai, and on this table, your connection is way over your nation's average and mine is... roughly around Egypt, on a good day.

i have 2mbps download, so a 2 GB update for GT6 takes me 3 hours. So if I were to download an entire GT6 game .. It would take me months

I get approximately 7mbs, and I let it download overnight then updated the next day.
The game itself is identical to the disc version, I had it from day 1 on disc and have since gone to the digital copy when my ps3 blu-ray drive started dying. You may want to check available disc space before getting it, at v1.10 it's using 25GB of my HDD.

I downloaded GT6 in april when my disk simply refused to load. It took approx. 5 hrs , but there have been several updates since then. I think the suggestion to download overnight seems very sensible

Back