[Gran Turismo 5 @ E3 2010] (SEE POST 1!: New Vids, Pics, Interviews!)

• Thread starter SrRd RacinG
  • 6,706 comments
back to earth im asking myself how funny this is... how many E3 will we have until the game is released !? :lol:

in previous edition i thought....
E3-2008 is the last.. then..
E3-2009 is the last.. 🤬
i wont think the same this time though.. 2011 release still possible for these guys... :D

E3 2010? Oh My!!!! Let's all wait for more demos with the Impreza at Tokyo R246 and another delayed release date :grumpy:

back to earth im asking myself how funny this is... how many E3 will we have until the game is released !? :lol:

in previous edition i thought....
E3-2008 is the last.. then..
E3-2009 is the last.. 🤬
i wont think the same this time though.. 2011 release still possible for these guys... :D

I just hope I'm not dead before it comes out..............

Actually it's more likely to get a Forza 4 reveal and GT5 trailer at this year E3. :) :lol:

"Whatever happens...." is the general feel around here.

Actually it's more likely to get a Forza 4 reveal and GT5 trailer at this year E3. :) :lol:

Let's place our bets: Forza 4 will still be inferior to GT5.

...Forget that, it'll be inferior to GT5: P.

With Turn 10's stupidity (really, though, just watch an interview or two with the lead designer), there's no doubt in my mind that they just want to release rushed game after rushed game after rushed game to see how many they can get out before GT5... And then GT5 will come along and turn them all into drooling vegetables.

E3 2010? Oh My!!!! Let's all wait for more demos with the Impreza at Tokyo R246 and another delayed release date :grumpy:

That might happen but I won't be bothered. Why ? Because there are a lot of racing games coming this year like F1 2010 and Test Drive Unlimited 2.:drool:

I expect atleast an exact release date but I guess my expectations are pretty high. :lol:

6ix
And you know this because...?

Though I will not directly respond to this, I can assure of what I typed previously.

But to answer you indirectly: It's the same reason why you would listen to a knowledgeable professor of yours. For he is enlightened, well-learned, and a teacher of his respectful field.

6ix
How can you assure this?

I would respect such said professor if he could back up his claim.

I've seen this same argument many times in religion. It's really no different. Except my claim is not based on faith, rather fact. The two can co-exist, but they don't necessarily have to here.

My advice; Be less skeptical.

I've seen this same argument many times in religion. It's really no different. Except my claim is not based on faith, rather fact. The two can co-exist, but they don't necessarily have to here.

That's real great and all, if you could provide said facts.

If you know something we don't it would be nice to say it.

Let's place our bets: Forza 4 will still be inferior to GT5.

...Forget that, it'll be inferior to GT5: P.

With Turn 10's stupidity (really, though, just watch an interview or two with the lead designer), there's no doubt in my mind that they just want to release rushed game after rushed game after rushed game to see how many they can get out before GT5... And then GT5 will come along and turn them all into drooling vegetables.

im sick to hear sad coments about FM3! besides this isnt the thread for that.. can you do better than Turn10!? they've made a really great game and thats it! certainly GT5 will be better in some aspects but FM3 will be better in others.. putting it together people will decide what to buy (if some didnt decide already in FM3 favor with this long wait for GT5)! im sure that me and others only dont have FM3 because we're not all rich and there's no money for 2 consoles.. otherwise we would have it for sure! so.. stop complain about FM3 because they deserve the merit for what they've done!

... perhaps he would lose is job if he tells ;).. but in that case he shouldn't also came here and say.. hey i know something but i cant tell.. that's childish... a bad behavior..

The only thing I'm looking forward to at E3 this year is TDU2, merely because it'll actually be there with big reveals.

But, GT5? Sorry, that's a, "Have to see it to believe it" type deal regarding their E3 performances. TGS maybe.

Think about E3 2009's trailer. Though it's nothing EXPLOSIVE, it did reveal some interesting stuff. We saw NASCAR, we saw damage, and some cool new tracks and cars.

Now, a year later, it's 2010....so how could we possibly see less? Doesn't make sense like 4+4=9.

No he doesn't. Doesn't matter though cause if anything or nothing happens, his messages are vague enough where he can be right either way.
Him saying E3 will have GT5 info is like me saying that tuesday will come after monday.

Allow me to put it this way: If you're expecting or hoping to be disappointed at E3, then you're in for a disappointment.

That's the main reason I'm still alive today.
Always expect the worst that way you'll only be pleasantly surprised.

Last edited:
The only thing I'm looking forward to at E3 this year is TDU2, merely because it'll actually be there with big reveals.

But, GT5? Sorry, that's a, "Have to see it to believe it" type deal regarding their E3 performances. TGS maybe.

Sadly, im in that position too. :scared:

Allow me to put it this way: If you're expecting or hoping to be disappointed at E3, then you're in for a disappointment.

To be honest, I read that differently. If you always set yourself up to expect the worst, then you must lead a pretty miserable life generally. There is a huge difference between setting your own expectations and managing them. Those who manage them live a far more fulfilling life than those who go around setting the bar low in the event that one day they might jump over it.

To be honest, I read that differently. If you always set yourself up to expect the worst, then you must lead a pretty miserable life generally. There is a huge difference between setting your own expectations and managing them. Those who manage them live a far more fulfilling life than those who go around setting the bar low in the event that one day they might jump over it.

I meant that I don't set the bar high for a goal I know I probably won't reach or expect something that is unlikely.

I'm sorry, but I think you've misunderstood me.

Allow me to explain it again: If your expectation/hope is that E3 will be a failure for Gran Turismo 5, then you'll be disappointed.

I'm sorry, but I think you've misunderstood me.

Allow me to explain it again: If your expectation/hope is that E3 will be a failure for Gran Turismo 5, then you'll be disappointed.

I was agreeing with you indirectly. I REALLY want to be surprised but like many others I'm a little skeptical right now.

The only thing I'm looking forward to at E3 this year is TDU2
Ew.

Well, like some of us here, I'm expecting a GT5 showing with some meat in it. We're seeing a bit too much trickling in for the Polyphony showing to be as skimpy as last year's.

Ew.

Well, like some of us here, I'm expecting a GT5 showing with some meat in it. We're seeing a bit too much trickling in for the Polyphony showing to be as skimpy as last year's.

Ew? :odd:

Oh, I get it...because it's not Gran Turismo he's looking forward to.

Back