Gran Turismo 5 secret menu

vasiliflame

(Banned)
Wales
Cardiff
no thanks
I understand there was a secret menu , that enabled you to pick what cars to race with.But I was also told if I use it (I don't know how to access it atm) I would get banned from GT5.

But now the service and gt5 is no long supported is it safe to use ?

Useful threads

Chassis swap thread's
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threa...d-chassis-dimension-list.288111/#post-8811799
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/chassis-swap-list.275324/

Photo thread of Hybrids created
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-hybrid-showcase-thread-read-op-before-posting.275309/

Last edited:
Well, PD can't have see your information now, think it's impossible if you don't have GT server right?

I didn't know about this before...is it possible with 2.15 update intalled?

I will not update for the 2.16

I understand there was a secret menu , that enabled you to pick what cars to race with.But I was also told if I use it (I don't know how to access it atm) I would get banned from GT5.

But now the service and gt5 is no long supported is it safe to use ?

It will be safe to use however it's only on patch 2.11. All the secret menu mainly did was customize the arcade mode to what you like.

Can only do it until 2.11, then it'll stay there even if you install the following updates but you can't do it with any of the updates that came after 2.11.

Secret menu is that thing on garage editor 1.3.1 that I found on youtube.:lol: Can you use it on v2.16

Last edited:
To put it in a nutshell, we are not allowed to discuss how to get the secret menu in GT5 here on GTPlanet because it is against the AUP. ;)

Not true, it was never removed after 2.11, it is still there on the latest update and it still works like it should. ;)

That's what I said, you can still use it but if you've never activated it before and you're on 2.16, you must downgrade to 2.11 to make it work and then you can safely re-update the game. You can't activate it while having a fully patched game.

Secret Menu also gives you the ability to change the FOV.

That's what I said, you can still use it but if you've never activated it before and you're on 2.16, you must downgrade to 2.11 to make it work and then you can safely re-update the game. You can't activate it while having a fully patched game.
Oh I missed that first part.

You don't have to downgrade to activate it, I just tried it on my dads which is on the latest version, still works.
How exactly is it forbidden as of right now? The game is now permanently offline, there is no downside to messing around with it.
Because it is still against the PSN terms of service and as long as it is like that on PSN, it will be on GTPlanet, unless someone higher up says otherwise.

After all, GTPlanet hosts a plethora of hacks for GTs 1-4.
That don't mean anything, PSN wasn't a problem for those games and there wasn't really anything against it like there was for GT5.

Oh I missed that first part.

You don't have to downgrade to activate it, I just tried it on my dads which is on the latest version, still works.
Because it is still against the PSN terms of service and as long as it is like that on PSN, it will be on GTPlanet, unless someone higher up says otherwise.

That don't mean anything, PSN wasn't a problem for those games and there wasn't really anything against it like there was for GT5.

Ok I'll see if I can find the info somewhere else , were still aloud to talk about it though right ?

I believe the secret menu unlocks at 100% completion, or you can use garage editor v. 1.3.1 and get 100% completion and unlock the "SECRET" menu. Also, You Tube provides some really good, and bad, information. If you spend some time on You Tube, I'm sure anyone can figure it out.:cheers:

I'm considering making a TCRF page (http://www.tcrf.net/) for GT5, but I am concerned the inclusion about the secret menu may hamper the ability to link it here. (Probably only include what's inside, not how to unlock it)

:)

Probably best you don't link to it here anyways. I know someone who got in some trouble for linking their tuning site/forum.
I believe the secret menu unlocks at 100% completion, or you can use garage editor v. 1.3.1 and get 100% completion and unlock the "SECRET" menu. Also, You Tube provides some really good, and bad, information. If you spend some time on You Tube, I'm sure anyone can figure it out.:cheers:
Go on GT5 Hybrid editor 1.3.1 and tick the box for secret menu. Itll be in the bottom f the settings menu.

Read:
Yes. No how-to's, but you are free to talk about the features and such of the menu.

Yes and plus the AUP applies to all parts of the site including PM's. ;)

And? AND?? ANNNNNNDDDDDDD?!?!? :P

EDIT: Sidenote, I am incredibly disappointed in my signature. I worked so hard on it too...
There we go, much better! :dopey:

Last edited:
Back