Gran Turismo 5 secret menu

@Sonygamer455 Stop acting like a mod wannabe. It makes you looks so lame.
Surely you mean "look" and not "looks"? :lol: Calling me "lame" and a "mod wannabe" is a very "lame" move on your part.

Don't like what I post? Then add me to your ignore list and I will do the same. Your lucky I am as patient as I am.

Let the people play their game.
I can't stop them from playing the game the way they want and that's not what I am trying to do. What people do outside of GTP doesn't matter here.

Secret menu is no longer a secret.
Well of course it isn't a secret anymore, I just call it that for easy reference so everyone knows what I am talking about. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Is there anything different in it? anything unique or unusual that wasn't there in previous versions?
GT5 garage editor v1.5 does unlock the secret menu but GT5 garage editor 1.3.1 has got all the cars for the game in it because this is the best one to use and it has all the academy cars in it to and this program is good if you can't find your favourite car in the UCD.

GT5 garage editor v1.5 does unlock the secret menu but GT5 garage editor 1.3.1 has got all the cars for the game in it because this is the best one to use and it has all the academy cars in it to and this program is good if you can't find your favourite car in the UCD.

Lol I know that. I meant the secret menu in GT.

You just have to find that out for yourself.
Jesus, we're allowed to discuss its contents here. I'm still on 2.11 for hybrids, I'd appreciate it if you let me know if the secret menu changed with the deactivation of gt5 servers.

Once again: NO HOW TO GUIDES

If you want to talk about the menu and its features, that's fine. But talk of Garage Editor and other ways of getting it is against the forum rules. Not trying to be a mod wannabe, I'm just looking out for you guys so you don't get points on your account from the actual mods.
👍

Last edited:
Jesus, we're allowed to discuss its contents here. I'm still on 2.11 for hybrids, I'd appreciate it if you let me know if the secret menu changed with the deactivation of gt5 servers.
If I got it right, there haven't really been any changes since then, so I don't think you have anything to worry about when you update in regards to the secret menu. :)

As I said You just have to find that out for yourself that is not that hard to do that.

Hey guys, upon discussion with a member of the staff, it turns out we can actually talk about hacking GT5 now that the servers are down. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Have fun hacking!
I have been talking GT5 garage editor on other thread's for a long time but at the time you could not say anything on how to make hybrids for GT5 that was the problem.

I have been talking GT5 garage editor on other thread's for a long time but at the time you could not say anything on how to make hybrids for GT5 that was the problem.

From what I was told, talking about the Editor at all was a no-no. But hey, it's not now!

You better watch what you say to me, you really don't want to get into it with me. Don't like what I post? Then add me to your ignore list and I will do the same. Your lucky I am as patient as I am.
Don+_308b0a7e5913e5f536a4fbc7b5eeb554.png

Just go in GT6 forum if you don't like hearing about GT5 hacks. Read here:
Hey guys, upon discussion with a member of the staff, it turns out we can actually talk about hacking GT5 now that the servers are down. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Have fun hacking!
I can't stop them from playing the game the way they want and that's not what I am trying to do. What people do outside of GTP doesn't matter here.
Since you are not a Moderator you have no authority on what people does in GTP as well.
Real Moderators made a "Report" button and people like you can even use an auto-fire gamepad while browising GTP on PS3 so you can auto-report with no efforts all our posts. :):sly:

I never said that I didn't like hearing about hacks.

I am already aware of what Cheezit said now because it was I who asked Jordan about it in the first place. That's how he found out.

Since you are not a Moderator you have no authority on what people does in GTP as well.
But I can still help others from getting into trouble on here, which was all I was trying to do. You might want to read this, I even put it in bold for you:
They were just being careful, no need to brag. We hadn't made an announcement of the policy change because, frankly, we have more pressing matters.

;)

Real Moderators made a "Report" button and people like you can even use an auto-fire gamepad while browising GTP on PS3 so you can auto-report with no efforts all our posts. :):sly:
That's hilarious, "no efforts all our posts"? Amazing what sense that makes. :lol:

I will have you know I did use the "Report" button, but I still went in and said all that anyway and if the staff had a problem with it, I am sure Graviton would have told me by now. So I suggest you back off.

Last edited:
Don+_308b0a7e5913e5f536a4fbc7b5eeb554.png

You do realize that he said that before we knew it was ok to talk, right?

Once again:
They were just being careful, no need to brag. We hadn't made an announcement of the policy change because, frankly, we have more pressing matters.

No harm, no foul. Now quit flaming him for trying to make sure you guys didn't get banned.

Which psn policy? I had to agree with about 4 new psn. Policy's in last 12 months ? What exact policy are you referring too old or updated policy's ? And what policy do gtplanet keep inline with

Hahahaha its so confusing I ain't no lawyer

Which psn policy? I had to agree with about 4 new psn. Policy's in last 12 months ? What exact policy are you referring too old or updated policy's ? And what policy do gtplanet keep inline with

Hahahaha its so confusing I ain't no lawyer

It doesn't matter now.

You can also unlock the secret menu with v1.3.1

I did it

And I love what it does offer

Back