Gran Turismo 6 100% Club

• Thread starter GTRacer88
  • 252 comments
I will never get 100% because screw go-karts and nascar. And driving on the moon.

just hold on, it took me a whole day to gold daytona and that crapy go kart event, but finally i did it!

It's the easiest/quickest GT to get 100% along with GT1. Mainly due to the missing endurance races, boring as hell IMO

that's true, i hope they add endurance races later.

Just finished the whole game a minute ago...all Gold including seasonals. 101%.:D

The last thing I did (because I did almost everything "in order") was the "drift challenge" from the Coffee Break.

93 cars in total (with the 25 ones from anniversary edition of course), 5+ million credits currently (earned about 17+ million in total).

Forgot to check the trophies but I need some I guess...some of those that you have no idea what you need to do possibly. (I don´t care about PSN trophies...)

Also first GT game that I complete. Can´t remember I finished the first game. (I play other games and most of them online and it is hard to be dedicated to only a game...almost completed GT5 though)

Waiting to see what more has PD to us. (apart from the X2014 challenge of course)

102% game progress, still ~1000 miles shy of the last trophy. That should come pretty soon I think.

102% game progress, and Platinum trophy. I rubber banded 6000km with my X2011 a couple of days ago for the last Autobarmy trophy.

Just looked out of curiosity and I'm 101%, but haven't done three or four races in S spec. Man, GT6 career is short.

101%
All gold except Anniversary Cars Seasonals (uncompleted).
Missing the Autobarmy trophy, still 4'000 km to go, probably going to grind on the Vettel Junior event, yet the easiest way to get fast money.
Dedicated follower fashion, Angel Investor and Fanatical Collector are missing too but i have more than 30 mln credits to spend, I'll buy the Senna suit to unlock the Platinum trophy :bowdown:

I didn't rubber band and to be honest I feel sorry for people that do it.

I've got around 3000 miles on Nurburgring 24 hour. Just think of all the awesomeness that has happened racing online with clean drivers having epic races. And to reach a goal while having such fun.

101%
All gold except Anniversary Cars Seasonals (uncompleted).
Missing the Autobarmy trophy, still 4'000 km to go, probably going to grind on the Vettel Junior event, yet the easiest way to get fast money.
Dedicated follower fashion, Angel Investor and Fanatical Collector are missing too but i have more than 30 mln credits to spend, I'll buy the Senna suit to unlock the Platinum trophy :bowdown:
Wow nice way to get the platinum. My platinum was rubbish, I had to phone my sister to get her to update my trophies on her PS3.
Although the last 2 trophies I got to gold everything was the one you have to finish with less than 1% fuel and the autobahrmy one conveniently popped up when I finished, which I did at silverstone with the 94 racing McLaren, with the Fina McLaren coming in second and the other 94 McLaren third.

I'm a massive McLaren fan so it was pretty cool and didn't even mean it to happen that way. The 94 Le Mans winning McLaren is my favourite car ever. Mine finished with 888.88 miles on the clock :-)

Last edited:
My game went from 101% before 1.03 to 98% after. Maintenance still going on so I cannot see any new seasonals, etc..

Mine went down from 101 to 99 so unfortunately I will have to hand in my membership for the time being.

What a joke.

BWX
My game went from 101% before 1.03 to 98% after. Maintenance still going on so I cannot see any new seasonals, etc..

Mine went down from 101 to 99 so unfortunately I will have to hand in my membership for the time being.

What a joke.

On the same boat doon the water here (102% to 98%) still got my first Platinum they're going to have to prise it from my cold dead fingers :nervous:

Back