Gran Turismo 6 100% Club

• Thread starter GTRacer88
  • 252 comments
I got the platinum 2 days ago.... Surprise....

The trophy that says you must finish with 1% of fuel, you dont need to be yourself driving, I got mine while watching an online room (not even playing) and the winner ran out of fuel just before the finish line and could still win. I thanked him!

I think just have a few things left to gold.
Redbull stuff
Shifter Karts(missing 1 star and gold for the championship.)
Super mission 5
Super Coffee Break Drifting
I think i'm at 96%

Yeah it took me about a month to get 100% (or 99% at the time) because I took my time and really tried to stretch it out, doing a lot of races many times, screwing around, generally not trying. I only played a couple hours at a time, and didn't even play every day.

I was thinking "2 weeks" as a general amount of time for trying to get it done quickly, but without playing several hours a day.

Yeah I know... but mine was not
BWX
I was thinking "2 weeks" as a general amount of time for trying to get it done quickly, but without playing several hours a day.

Yeah I know.. but you see.. mine was not a question as I posted a picture to show that 100% can be achive in less than 27 hours..
Sorry again I make such a stupid observation when responding to you.. :embarrassed:

Yeah I know... but mine was not

Yeah I know.. but you see.. mine was not a question as I posted a picture to show that 100% can be achive in less than 27 hours..
Sorry again I make such a stupid observation when responding to you.. :embarrassed:

"not a question"? Oh really?

Let us re-visit your original post, shall we?

A lot of people complaing about the short experience during offline mode.. was just curious.. how quick can someone reach 100%?.. :)

That's funny because I see a question mark. A question mark generally indicates an interrogatory sentence, at least in in English.

"Sorry again I make such a stupid observation when responding to you"

You are forgiven.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
So, I'm currently sitting at 98% in-game progress & achieved the Platinum a couple of days ago. I still have a couple of Coffee Breaks and Missions to Gold, but that's about it. Otherwise, I am technically "Done". Now it's just a matter of playing for the fun of it.

Just hit 100% last night:D GT6 is by no means the only game I play hence it has taken me a few months to hit the target.

A pic..

500 cars! How do people get so many cars and so many credits? I got to 100% with like 80 cars and 23mil in the bank ... Didn't buy very many cars at all.

500 cars! How do people get so many cars and so many credits? I got to 100% with like 80 cars and 23mil in the bank ... Didn't buy very many cars at all.

some of us did the 1.02 money glitch back in the good old days.. also now we have the 200% login bonus..

Woot I just got my 100%. I had to scour every event to find the last thing I was missing and it was the 125 Kart championship in International B. At least it was easy not like the Shifters. :banghead:

I finally got platinum last night. But I went from 100% to 99%. Checked all races (including goodwood, moon, and vettel, along with coffee breaks) and licenses and everything is gold. Any ideas?

I finally got platinum last night. But I went from 100% to 99%. Checked all races (including goodwood, moon, and vettel, along with coffee breaks) and licenses and everything is gold. Any ideas?
was the whos laughing now trophy one of the last ones you did last night? If so thats the reason as when you go back and place lower than 1st in a championship it undoes the gold

was the whos laughing now trophy one of the last ones you did last night? If so thats the reason as when you go back and place lower than 1st in a championship it undoes the gold

It was the autobarmy trophy. But I bet I did lose a race after going back and trying different cars. Heh, that stinks if it really does reset but still show the trophy. I'll look through them all tonight, thanks!

Just 100%'d the game. Last thing to complete was the shifter karts. Hate those damn things. I'm roughly 900 miles shy of the Autobarmy and Platinum trophy.

So I guess my tooling around in the Nascar Daytona race the other night for pics is what caused me to drop back down to 99%?!

That is possibly the dumbest thing I've ever heard or seen in GT yet :irked:

Nice incentive to go back and actually create more challenges for yourself. Guess I'll just grind for Cr. and only use Arcade for "fun".

Stupid, just stupid.

20140301_111635.jpg

Got 100% today, the last was Blitz drift, was not that difficult when I used manual gear in 2nd.. got 8500 points. Have driven more than 15000 km, all trophies, 800 cars and earned 80 million credits so far and spent 19 millions on tuning! And without any "grinding", but went into the trap of the Sony / PD and bought 7 mill credits in the start of the game, thought I got some bonus cars etc.. Next step is just to buy all cars and tune them all, as I did in GT4 and GT5 :-D

Edit: 1000 cars today.. so getting there, gonna be hard to earn those credits for those 20000000 Cr cars...Earned 115430000 Cr so far and 20787 km.... In GT5 it was easy to earn Cr. on seasonal race, especially nr 4 with the Ferrari at Monza... In GT PD want you to buy credits.. pity they joined Microsoft idea on that...

Last edited:
Got 100% today, the last was Blitz drift, was not that difficult when I used manual gear in 2nd.. got 8500 points. Have driven more than 15000 km, all trophies, 800 cars and earned 80 million credits so far and spent 19 millions on tuning! And without any "grinding", but went into the trap of the Sony / PD and bought 7 mill credits in the start of the game, thought I got some bonus cars etc.. Next step is just to buy all cars and tune them all, as I did in GT4 and GT5 :-D

It sucks that you can only ever use 100 cars at a time though, and while that sounds like a lot, if you divide them up into categories that you often use, it is not a lot. And the big problem is that accessing the stock yard takes like 5 minutes (feels like it anyways).. it is a huge pain, and then in the dealerships you cannot see if you bought cars that are in your stockyard. Guess you have to get out a pen and paper and write them all down.

Then on top of that, apparently you can only buy 500 cars anyways.. So car collecting is a huge pain because of stockyard, and impossible because of 500 car limit.

I just quit playing after I noticed that. I used to log in every day at least to get the 200% bonus, but after 100% game completion, and hardly anything to do for seasonals (no races at all), and the fact that it's so clunky to use stockyard, and 500 car limit. I just said "F" it. Why bother.

I have all regular cars in GT5 and still way more to do in GT5 than GT6 right now.

BWX
It sucks that you can only ever use 100 cars at a time though, and while that sounds like a lot, if you divide them up into categories that you often use, it is not a lot. And the big problem is that accessing the stock yard takes like 5 minutes (feels like it anyways).. it is a huge pain, and then in the dealerships you cannot see if you bought cars that are in your stockyard. Guess you have to get out a pen and paper and write them all down.

Then on top of that, apparently you can only buy 500 cars anyways.. So car collecting is a huge pain because of stockyard, and impossible because of 500 car limit.

I just quit playing after I noticed that. I used to log in every day at least to get the 200% bonus, but after 100% game completion, and hardly anything to do for seasonals (no races at all), and the fact that it's so clunky to use stockyard, and 500 car limit. I just said "F" it. Why bother.

I have all regular cars in GT5 and still way more to do in GT5 than GT6 right now.

Totally agree BWX, I have to move the cars over to stockyard, but then as you mentioned, it appear that you havn't bought them after they are stored in the stockyard..... some up **** creek solution by PD. But I buy the whole brand and then put it in the stockyard, note it on a file to keep track. I just do this out of boredom....

Picture 003.jpg
THANKS to my son, who was doing the 3 Drift coffee break challenges for me (I simply cannot drift :grumpy:), I finally got the 100% in GT6. The most difficult parts were in my view the S-5 and S-6 licence tests, the Kart races in the GT Arena and the 24 minute races with the awful 2nd tyre set bug. My biggest waste of time were the Red Bull X races. I really liked the GT3 races and the whole Goodwood series of hillclimbs was big FUN.

So I' ll wait and see what will be next, but I/we liked the feeling to see the 100% once in GT6

Last edited:
Wait, you get reset if you take a lower place than first in a race?

I'm going to have to redo everything that I had a chance to lose... Red bull standard.....

Back