Gran Turismo 6 100% Club

• Thread starter GTRacer88
  • 252 comments
IMG_20140310_152833.jpg

yeah but you can see all the info about my account, and more... and even change my password so i cant acces to my account. Sorry but i dont give any information on the net....

try to find it on gamefaqs.. there are a lot of save games...

Last edited:
I got the Platinum today, and thought I had done everything in the game (besides coffee breaks) yet I'm at 98%. I can't figure out what I've missed.

edit: I probably "unwon" a few races as suggested on the previous page.

For the 100%, there are two new trophies to be getting statting today...

As for me i am just at 52%... give me another year or so lol...

Is there a solution for the 99% problem?

I golded everything accept GT Acedemy and actual seasonals.
Tried to find "ungolded races" but couldn't find any.
I would have to drive everything again to find races I didn't win the last time I competed in them.

Edit: problem solved. There was a silver one in a iA Championship. I'm the menu and in my game status it said that I had already got all stars. Strange...

Last edited:
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but I finally got the motivation to finish the game.

I basically completed all the Goodwood Festival events in one night, got 100% and also the platinum trophy.

DSC01679.jpg

Still not at 100%, but I've got a 500K bonus credit voucher from Sony as a gift to have unlocked the Platinum trophy. Anyone else got this?The e-mail says: "You are the best" and "You deserved this for showing you are a true GT6 master!" :)

The last time completion percentage got adjusted was with the Senna content. Finish those and you'll be back to 100.

I have Senna content gold.
I had other problem with 1.11, because all my 15th Anniversary cars were deleted and I had to download them again.

100% in:

Gran Turismo
Gran Turismo 2
Gran Turismo 3: A-Spec
Gran Turismo 4
Gran Turismo 6

(I didn't play GT5 as I moved from PlayStation 2 to Xbox 360, bought a GT6 PlayStation 3 bundle on launch day last year)

After a GT6 break of many months, I've finally took the time today to do the Senna challenges.
A few extra laps to make the autobahn trophy and now I'm official platinum 👍 👍

Only the final Senna event at Brands left for me. I decided to have a go at it today. After several hours I've improved from being 1.6 seconds off gold to being 0.4 seconds off. I was up & down on my ghost all over the lap so I know it's possible...

Edit: After about 10 minutes the next day, gold by 3 hundredths. I was behind my ghost for a while too after taking the left-hander badly where you break off from the Indy layout.
100%!!! :)👍:cheers:👍:)

Thanks :gtplanet: for all the tips shared for all parts of the game. This site is making us all better players.

Last edited:
I finally managed to Gold the final Senna event today. About 3 attempts before getting it I also managed to complete the AutoBarmy trophy which gave me the platinum trophy as well. Happy days!

100% and platinum. Woohoo!!! The drift challenges were hardest for me, but I finally got the S class drift challenge. I just completely suck at drifting with my G27 wheel. The Brands Hatch Senna challenge was a great challenge too.

I had 100%, but my savefile corrupted and I unknowingly copied it to use as backup back in February. Should really try to get my 100% back soon.

Not sure what I'm missing... I've got all stars, all license awards, all mission races, all coffee breaks all, one-make races, Goodwood, Lunar Exploration, Senna Challenges, Sierra Rallies, and the Red Bull Challenge all gold and I'm at 99%.

Does the Autobarmy trophy count towards 100%, because that's all I'm missing at this point...

Back