Gran Turismo 6 100% Club

• Thread starter GTRacer88
  • 252 comments
Got the platinum last night. Only need to chop off a handful of tenths (at 1:07.5xx right now) to gold the Senna Brands Hatch challenge and I'll have that last trophy I need for truly 100% trophies.

Nowhere near 100% game completion though. I believe I'm at around 78%. Still have plenty of challenges I haven't bothered with, and a handful of races in a couple series I haven't done.

It was so satisfying getting the plat! Never got it for GT5, and that's because the remaining things I need to do are miserably difficult (usual Redbull events, Alfa Eiger TT, Loeb rally event, etc.).

Does 99.9% count?
I got one stupid mission S-5 that I have been getting really :banghead: at because of that 🤬 AI that likes to ram me at the end of the long straight enough to get me DQ'd for car collision or DQ'd for off track since he bumped me off at the last corner. Other than that I golded everything else. (including Goodwood 5-3 with controller)

Any suggestions for the Mission Race with the Evo X on Chamonix? There are a couple of events standing between me and 100% but I haven't done them because I feel the conditions are too stupidly ridiculous and not fun at all. I'm not slow, not fast either, but at least the Senna event's don't stand in my way.

Also, what's the deal with the One-Make Wonder Win trophy? I already won every single One-Make race and still haven't got it :odd:.

Also, what's the deal with the One-Make Wonder Win trophy? I already won every single One-Make race and still haven't got it :odd:.

If I'm not mistaken but to win that trophy, you must around 5th-8th place (somewhere mid-pack) when you start the final lap then pass all the AI cars for the win.

If I'm not mistaken but to win that trophy, you must around 5th-8th place (somewhere mid-pack) when you start the final lap then pass all the AI cars for the win.

I'll try that, thanks! Is there any guide on how to get specific trophies? I remember there was one stickied here in GTP for GT5's trophies but I haven't found such a thing for GT6. I'm very close to Platinum, most of the supposedly hard stuff is already done.

No, I got up to 2nd and waited until last corner to pass and got the trophy. It says "Come from behind to win right at the finish line of a one-make race." It doesn't matter what place you are in just as long as you don't pass 1st until the very end.

No, I got up to 2nd and waited until last corner to pass and got the trophy. It says "Come from behind to win right at the finish line of a one-make race." It doesn't matter what place you are in just as long as you don't pass 1st until the very end.

Ah right. 👍

I might have been mixing it up the details with the "Who Laughing Now?" trophy. It's been nearly a year since I platinum the game.

After several times of getting angry. I did it. 100%.
However I did not get the Platinum. (looks at trophies) 7,903 miles. Looks at miles 5,783 miles 🤬 :banghead:

I am stuck on 99% and I have golden all of the other events, do I have to complete the 4 Sierra Time Rally to get 100%.

I am stuck on 99% and I have golden all of the other events, do I have to complete the 4 Sierra Time Rally to get 100%.

Yes, same for me ; I was at 100% before 1.14 update and 99% after;
Done the 4 Sierra Time Rally get me 100% again :cool:

HELP PLEASE!!!

Is there anyway to fix the stupid glitch that doesn't allow you to run the Shifter Kart races? Earlier today I was able to run the whole championship...but came 2nd on GT Arena and now I cannot run that race without the :censored:ing game crashing. Please, it's the only star in career mode I've got left! :gtpflag:

Delete Game data and let it reinstall. If you haven't already.

If you have, there may be a specific solution. But as I remember on one of the other kart series I had a similar crashing glitch on one of the races and all I had to do was reinstall the game data because something with a certain track got corrupted.

......not gonna do the moon buggy thing. Didn't like it. I suck at drifting so I'll do those after I get me some mo' practice. Otherwise, got almost everything else, including that "0.001" trophy, glitchy "three consecutive laps", autobahn trophy, golded all missions, all licenses...:cheers:

When my friend goes to the "community" it shows him at 97% and me at 100%. When I look, I see us both at 99%. I still need to gold the last two coffee break drift challenges but he says he has golded all events.

I took care of half of this issue, I just completed the last two drift challenges. Now my status shows 100%. It sure feels good!

Last edited:
Finally got 100% last night, the drift challenges took so long to do, drifting for me is just another way of crashing.
Do not have all the trophies but I am never bothered with these, but yeah 100% is a nice feeling.

I dropped out of the club when the 4th Sierra event was added. I've just done that now so I'm back up to 100% & in the club again. :cheers:

Saved all three Coffee Break drifting challenges for last as my initial impression was that drifting was too technically difficult for my novice skills - I'm not a gamer; however, unfortunately, I am a perfectionist. I somehow got gold on all three today and thus 100% completion. A little anticlimactic after completing Ayrton Senna Stage 4 last Monday after probably a total of 20hrs of trying over 6 days, as well as earning the platinum trophy a few days later by getting gold on all the Super license tests. Goodwood 5-3 didn't seem as bad after those challenges. Go karts were difficult too. Loved the Sierra Time Trials. Great game overall! Brands Hatch & Nurburgring will haunt my dreams for many nights to come though.

Just entered today. 98% complete with trophies, just need the "Autobarmy" trophy to get platinum. Did this using only my DS3.

Last edited:
I got all gold in everything the career mode all the coffee brakes all the special events and even got all the trophies and the game progress says I'm only 98% done why did I spend soo much time if I can't get 100% :(

I got all gold in everything the career mode all the coffee brakes all the special events and even got all the trophies and the game progress says I'm only 98% done why did I spend soo much time if I can't get 100% :(

Gotta do the SIerra Rally bro :)

Latest Posts

Back