Gran Turismo 6 Collector's Edition for US?

• Thread starter ilikepoo95
  • 24 comments
so the 60$ from gamestop is steelbook?

im not sure that has been confirmed...but i think its a steelbook everywhere else in the world...so heres to hoping Gamestop comes through...

either way Gamestop is the place to order the game from in the US...the 1mil credits is nice from Amazon...but easy to earn in game...getting the additional 20 something special edition cars is (in my opinion) much better

im not sure that has been confirmed...but i think its a steelbook everywhere else in the world...so heres to hoping Gamestop comes through...

either way Gamestop is the place to order the game from in the US...the 1mil credits is nice from Amazon...but easy to earn in game...getting the additional 20 something special edition cars is (in my opinion) much better
yeah man. i pre ordered a while back, but got extra money, so i had though about buying a copy to keep unopened if it was a beautiful shiny steelbook lmaooo

The case of US editions is odd. The Gamestop Anniversary Edition is the same price as the standard version, just with a new cover and more DLC cars. Other nations have their Anniversary Editions costing more, but get steelbooks with them. And several collector's editions have cropped up, but nothing for America besides these two barely different $60 standard copies.

The case of US editions is odd. The Gamestop Anniversary Edition is the same price as the standard version, just with a new cover and more DLC cars. Other nations have their Anniversary Editions costing more, but get steelbooks with them. And several collector's editions have cropped up, but nothing for America besides these two barely different $60 standard copies.
So i have no chance at a collectors edition? and if i buy the uk collectors edition, will it work on my us ps3?

Where did you read this?
I read it about 2-3 months ago. I'm in class now but I'll get back to you when I can try to find it

Edit: BAM - "A special “Anniversary Edition” made to celebrate the game’s 15 years of successes and achievements. This version of the game comes in a shiny Steelbook case displaying an exclusive cover art, sheathed inside an elegant themed Sleeve. In addition to the physical exclusives, the Anniversary Edition will also contain a number of in-game bonuses in the form of 20 exclusive cars (each displaying a special “Anniversary Edition” livery), 1,000,000 in-game credits, custom paint chips, custom race suit, custom race helmet and custom PSN avatars. Furthermore, if you pre-order the game from a participating retailer you will also receive 5 exclusive “Pre-order” vehicles not available anywhere else."

http://www.gran-turismo.com/au/products/gt6/preorder/

Last edited:
I read it about 2-3 months ago. I'm in class now but I'll get back to you when I can try to find it

Edit: BAM - "A special “Anniversary Edition” made to celebrate the game’s 15 years of successes and achievements. This version of the game comes in a shiny Steelbook case displaying an exclusive cover art, sheathed inside an elegant themed Sleeve. In addition to the physical exclusives, the Anniversary Edition will also contain a number of in-game bonuses in the form of 20 exclusive cars (each displaying a special “Anniversary Edition” livery), 1,000,000 in-game credits, custom paint chips, custom race suit, custom race helmet and custom PSN avatars. Furthermore, if you pre-order the game from a participating retailer you will also receive 5 exclusive “Pre-order” vehicles not available anywhere else."

http://www.gran-turismo.com/au/products/gt6/preorder/
Try the US version.

The /au/ is Australia...

There is no Steelbook case for the US version. Looks like it is just for certain parts of the world.

Steelbook is Europe and Australia only. We have to pay £20 extra for it over the normal edition, it's not a free upgrade like it is for Americans.

Steelbook is Europe and Australia only. We have to pay £20 extra for it over the normal edition, it's not a free upgrade like it is for Americans.
Wasn't it confirmed/rumored NO ONE gets the steelbook and it's only an ipad/android app?

Wasn't it confirmed/rumored NO ONE gets the steelbook and it's only an ipad/android app?

No, that was the actual book. Steelbook isn't really a book at all, it's basically a steel outer case for the game itself.

Latest Posts

Back