Gran Turismo 6 - Confirmed Soundtracks OST (FULL LIST)

• Thread starter Shirrako
  • 502 comments
Can anyone help me out on the song with a 16bit like melody that plays in the main menu? I checked out the playlist on YT before but nearly all of the songs were just copied from GT5..
Thx in advance fellas!
Every Menu song is in the playlist, is it a jazz type song? check the Jazz playlist or Lounge Music playlist, you will find most of the menu songs there, not exactly sure which one you're looking for but i'm sure you'll find it!

Opening Version + improved quality

Last edited:
All My Life & Place In This World were composed by Daiki Kasho and sang by Ray Hikari.

I will be interviewing Ray this weekend about the story behind GT6 and future GT music.

I look forward to interviewing Daiki Kasho sometime in the future.
Nice. I spoke with Ray myself on Facebook, asking for the correct lyric in "All My Life." Learned a few details about him as well.

However, I'm not so sure about interviewing Daiki Kasho himself. The dude rarely responds to his fans on Facebook even though he adds them as friends... I think to interview him, Jordan should do it through Sony, not through Daiki's personal Facebook page.

I can't seem to find this song anywhere from GT6. It's one of the post-race songs. I think I checked every single one uploaded here and it's nowhere to be found on the internet. Sorry I had to record it with a crappy phone, but you get the idea. I had to turn the audio into an uploadable video so I threw in pics of cars I've owned over the years.

Yeah it's one of the 3 in-between race songs that's still missing. C'mon Shirrako, when are you going to upload these? :D

Yeah it's one of the 3 in-between race songs that's still missing. C'mon Shirrako, when are you going to upload these? :D
Since those 3 songs are unlisted, i'm having trouble figuring out which ones im missing, post a list of the missing songs with a guide on how to make them play in the game.

Thank you :)

Since those 3 songs are unlisted, i'm having trouble figuring out which ones im missing, post a list of the missing songs with a guide on how to make them play in the game.

I'm not sure about the others, but the song that Backman posted is one of the pre/post race songs. So I would think that an easy way to play it would be to start a race, then Start->Quit right away. If you don't hear it right away (it's awfully quiet at first), then repeat the process (you can Restart the race from that screen to try again).

I did lol. I posted it on the last page:

It's in-between races, not pre-race. Go to any race/time trial in arcade or career, the first song will be Exercise or the ones you posted already (the different ones for each license). Quit the race and the in-between song should play. There are 5 of them, 2 are From The East To The West and One Blue Spaceshore. The other 3 is piano and guitar based. Just re-enter and quit the race to get all the songs 👍 They always rotate in order so you won't miss any.

Aside from that Moon Over The Castle GT5P version needs updating (you can just go to Gallery for this one). If it's not too much trouble and you can improve daiki kasho's quality as well that would be perfect. That's about it I think.

I did lol. I posted it on the last page:

It's in-between races, not pre-race. Go to any race/time trial in arcade or career, the first song will be Exercise or the ones you posted already (the different ones for each license). Quit the race and the in-between song should play. There are 5 of them, 2 are From The East To The West and One Blue Spaceshore. The other 3 is piano and guitar based. Just re-enter and quit the race to get all the songs 👍 They always rotate in order so you won't miss any.

Aside from that Moon Over The Castle GT5P version needs updating (you can just go to Gallery for this one). If it's not too much trouble and you can improve daiki kasho's quality as well that would be perfect. That's about it I think.
All My Life has been updated.

I will try to record the 3 songs as soon as possible.

Quite a busy week for me :(

I can't seem to find this song anywhere from GT6. It's one of the post-race songs. I think I checked every single one uploaded here and it's nowhere to be found on the internet. Sorry I had to record it with a crappy phone, but you get the idea. I had to turn the audio into an uploadable video so I threw in pics of cars I've owned over the years.

This is the exact song I was looking for before, it's beautiful :drool:

Every Menu song is in the playlist, is it a jazz type song? check the Jazz playlist or Lounge Music playlist, you will find most of the menu songs there, not exactly sure which one you're looking for but i'm sure you'll find it!

Opening Version + improved quality

They should have released this version instead.

Just started listening to the music in the library while I play and created a playlist, but while racing online I came across one not on the list I created (I know, I listened to everything before choosing it). When I took notice of it, it consisted primarily of an ominous, off-key, droning piano part of less then two notes per second but more than one. I checked the music library and then I checked here but was unable to find it in either location. Any thoughts? Oh and voice chat was disabled in the room.

The music in Gran Turismo has always been good-and I would say the same thing with GT6
Does anyone know when or if an OST will come out?

Just started listening to the music in the library while I play and created a playlist, but while racing online I came across one not on the list I created (I know, I listened to everything before choosing it). When I took notice of it, it consisted primarily of an ominous, off-key, droning piano part of less then two notes per second but more than one. I checked the music library and then I checked here but was unable to find it in either location. Any thoughts? Oh and voice chat was disabled in the room.

Have you unlocked Moon Over The Castle GT5 Version? You need to win GT World Championship in IA class (it also plays after every race in that championship). Shirrako have it listed in the OP but it's the old GT5 Prologue ver. The GT6 ver has the ominous intro like you described, but the rest of the song is the same.

Have you unlocked Moon Over The Castle GT5 Version? You need to win GT World Championship in IA class (it also plays after every race in that championship). Shirrako have it listed in the OP but it's the old GT5 Prologue ver. The GT6 ver has the ominous intro like you described, but the rest of the song is the same.
I'm 101% complete. I'm familiar with the song as I've got it in my music library but the song I heard isn't in there.

Back