Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2014-11-25-21-36-40_20141125214118149.jpg

Gtr dg ge dg hr dg Custom Image.jpg

Up rFacepalm.jpg

dude are you for real -__-

Last edited:
it made me laugh so much when i saw that on pitstop blog
how to expect racers to drive like gentleman ?
increase the winning prize .. ahahahah :lol:

heated dirty racing battles 🤬 we need more of those :rolleyes:

would be better to change a bit sierra challenge,
make it in quickmatch, allow gun, missile bonuses, [add your own]
and do a battle royal :D

But you posted a picture of Kaz after it (as if to say that he said it), which is my point.

The point of the humour is lost when one has to join the synapses together in hindsight - but I think you do deserve an explanation; maybe you may enjoy a future 'translator-san' joke a lot more.

#Translator-san has to be invisible. Unseen. Just there to discreetly translate. Not show himself. He hides behind tiny blondes (he can). But he's supposed to keep an eye on everything, an ear to the ground, make sure Yamauchi-san is getting the right message. Discreetly. About everything. Quietly. Not making himself too obvious. Unseen.
Trying to make sense of the Camaro and tell the world what Kaz is saying. Quietly. Discreetly.

That's just the tip of the iceberg when you look at the picture - never mind the fact that the definition of meme in here is quite alike to a piece of taffy.

Thanks for taking the time to better explain. It makes a lot more sense now. Cheers.

You're more than welcome. 👍

Explaining it actually made me laugh harder when I look at the picture. Borders on genius.

I only went there once...

Me too. But on the bright side it does soak up a lot of the bad drivers that would otherwise be in open lobbies, making it cleaner for the rest of us.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back