Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
58270357.jpg

I think i will just close this thread. If anyone wants to get it back then just tell me about it on my profile page and i will decided if i will re open it or not.

Thanks everyone for taking part in this Thread, it was really fun to post over here but the thread started to dying and it will die today. I really enjoyed reading other memes and such. I felt bad after i posted that Hitler reaction by targeting couple users who thought about closing the thread (including me), It could've been better if this meme thread includes all Gran Turismo games which could make the thread last longer.
I started to lose interest in the GT Series after watching the amount of complains and hate. I want to touch GT6 everytime when i want to start my PS3 but i think nah and go to play something like GTA or injustice gods among us ultimate edition or Infamous or TF2 or something like that...
I never had a racing wheel for my ps3 or ps4. I'm not very good at tuning in GT6, I don't have great lap times on the season events (still i get like gold), i never find anyone who wanted to race with me online over here, i felt like i'm sad and lonely. I always thought that Gran Turismo was and still is one of the greatest video game ever. I was like always defend GT from people who's saying S*** about it. I think i won't be in this site anymore soon (if anyone ever cared...)

I think it's time to say goodbye to this thread, me and everyone on this site.

GTPlanet 4 ever :gtpflag:

Now if someone will close this then it will be great.

This is my weirdest post i ever did on GTPlanet. :lol:

EDIT: i think i will just leave it open and rather ignore this thread.

Last edited:
Why close a thread that has not gone into infighting or TOS breaking? If it truly dies, it will do so by falling off the first page. Really nothing gained by locking it.

The locking of a thread with constant posts of the same drivel everyday on a forum not affiliated with PD does not constitute the end of the latest installment in the GT series. Stop overreacting, and just let the thread go.
No.

If you look at most of the other fandoms, there is also some or most parts that stays the same. Ex. we still joking about Half Life 3, etc.

Memes is supposed to present some humour out of the franchise. There always a new things coming, like any other memes. You just need to improvise, especially for the recent events.

Point is, if you think this thread is going rot, fine, let go. But dont let down other people by persuade people to do it, or persuade OP to close thread altogether. There is some people new or still interested to it. They're probably get whats the most relevant from this thread and get a laugh from it.

The "epic crying and whining" thread has gone long of its course with same complaints all over again. Why not close it?

No.

If you look at most of the other fandoms, there is also some or most parts that stays the same. Ex. we still joking about Half Life 3, etc.

Memes is supposed to present some humour out of the franchise. There always a new things coming, like any other memes. You just need to improvise, especially for the recent events.

Point is, if you think this thread is going rot, fine, let go. But dont let down other people by persuade people to do it, or persuade OP to close thread altogether. There is some people new or still interested to it. They're probably get whats the most relevant from this thread and get a laugh from it.

The "epic crying and whining" thread has gone long of its course with same complaints all over again. Why not close it?

The memes are just the same recycled crap that are no longer funny, or do not make sense at all. I don't see them improving anytime soon.

I just came back to check what others had said after i posted that i will leave this site and ...etc and looked and saw that no one gives a 🤬 about it so i thought i will respond to some post that happened after my post:

Is this how GT6 DIES?
What did you meant when you said this? i already said i will not close it.

The memes are just the same recycled crap that are no longer funny, or do not make sense at all. I don't see them improving anytime soon.

Recycled crap is almost every single guy who posts those "half life 3 confirmed" or that song respond when someone wants to know the name of the music or that "illuminati confirmed" joke or people whining over here about the sound or every call of duty or other modern fps. They all did the exact same thing over and over again...

I'm not hating you in any such way, i kinda agree that this meme thread jokes "started" to go down. Anyone who don't want to see the thread anymore could just ignore it and move on to another thread and leave the people who wants it here.

----------------
I think i started to change my mind about leaving this forum as i started to play GT6 online to have some fun. I forgot how there's Clubs and such to enter and have fun while in it. I just hope if anyone can recommend me so Clubs to join to have more fun especially from people who this site.

EDIT:

RkmQHJV.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back