Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this hasn't been done before...

sanic_meets_x2014.jpg

If you don't understand, maybe this will make you to:

(VOLUME WARNING)

I might be late or not, but I actually never seen you do a meme before.

I've actually done a couple of memes here before, I just haven't bothered to make any new ones recently because my brain isn't properly coming up with ideas.

Also, sorry for double post but IneedSchool, how do you create your writing for the parody news scrolls? Because I've written down some stuff and I saved the homepage as an HTML document and it's not loading up with all the stuff now.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you make the news scrolls? Because I'm having trouble editing it. I've saved the GTPlanet News as a HTML document and done some editing but it doesn't look the same as yours.
If you have like Firefox or Google Chrome, you can right-click and select "Inspect Document" or something like that where you can edit the page. Screenshot it and you can edit it on photoshop or whatever.

If you have like Firefox or Google Chrome, you can right-click and select "Inspect Document" or something like that where you can edit the page. Screenshot it and you can edit it on photoshop or whatever.

Okay, thanks a lot man! That should really help majorly. I love your news scrolls so much that I wanted to make my own spin on the news.

I just found out that my post was removed by Famine due to inappropriate content.

I am deeply sorry if I have upset/offended anyone and will not do it again.

As a direct result, I will no longer post on this thread anymore.

If you're referring to the post of mine that was removed, basically I was doing my own version of IneedSchool's parody news scrolls.

It was considered inappropriate and was subsequently removed by Famine.
What was inappropriate about it?

I really don't know, but I guess we'll find out soon.
It's because we've been too silly such as that Jesus Christ meme I did. But because Famine had to deal with 4 pages on this thread, he may have accidentally deleted that news scroll, which I don't think that news scroll was inappropriate. Then again, I'm not certain so we have yet to find out the truth.

I really don't know, but I guess we'll find out soon.
We could start with the profanities that littered it. Start.

I've also just removed two more images, neither of which were memes. If we're a little confused over what memes are, look it up before posting. The typical form is a stock image with a stock phrase on it and your own text. For example:

Bad Luck Brian - Top text [does something good]; Bottom text [something bad happens]
XZibit - Top text [Yo dog, I heard you like [something]]; Bottom text [something is nested]
Bill Lumbergh/Office Space - Top text [If [something]]; Bottom text [That'd be great]

Here's some things that aren't memes:

A screengrab of GTPlanet's AUP with some words changed.
A screengrab of GTPlanet's news page with some words changed.
An image that you've just written some random text on about Gran Turismo or Kazunori Yamauchi.
Any random picture you just think of and decide to post.

The only reason I stopped after deleting four pages of posts was because my internet is unreliable at the moment, so I figured posting an actual meme expressing the point would get the message across.

Apparently it didn't.

I've also just removed two more images, neither of which were memes. If we're a little confused over what memes are, look it up before posting. The typical form is a stock image with a stock phrase on it and your own text. For example:

Bad Luck Brian - Top text [does something good]; Bottom text [something bad happens]
XZibit - Top text [Yo dog, I heard you like [something]]; Bottom text [something is nested]
Bill Lumbergh/Office Space - Top text [If [something]]; Bottom text [That'd be great]

Here's some things that aren't memes:

A screengrab of GTPlanet's AUP with some words changed.
A screengrab of GTPlanet's news page with some words changed.
An image that you've just written some random text on about Gran Turismo or Kazunori Yamauchi.
Any random picture you just think of and decide to post.

The only reason I stopped after deleting four pages of posts was because my internet is unreliable at the moment, so I figured posting an actual meme expressing the point would get the message across.

Apparently it didn't.
Maybe this should be the "Funny GT6 Pic Thread", because just memes clearly isn't working...

Alright, thanks for clearing it up, Famine. I once again deeply apologise for the picture I uploaded.

I will not post anything that isn't a meme. If it isn't and if it also filled with profanity, I will double-check it to make as family-friendly as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back