Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Spinning top = spinning car or a car that spins a lot.

I did the DP-100 seasonal, and I only spun out 50,083 times.

(This actually wasn't the case for me, I learned how to control the car with my right foot and countersteering, you can get gold that way. It actually took me 3 attempts to get the gold.)

I did the DP-100 seasonal, and I only spun out 50,083 times.
I nailed it the very second time. Gold and everything. Only issue on the 1st run is I kept going down the back straight, just to hit a wall. Turns out that I thought it was the full circuit. It was actually the short track for the event. #firstworldproblems

Reactions: Ryk
I use a DS3, I never spun it but also never experienced much understeer or oversteer, just a lot of grip and it was mind bendingly fast.

image.jpg

Too add to the Good Guy Greg meme, one combo we was running in S.N.A.I.L. a while back was the Toyota 2000GT at Apricot Hill.

I was in a practice lobby with @K1utch and after everyone else had left, it was just me and him. He immediately started to tell me what I was doing wrong and how I could correct it. He actually helped me to take my lap time down from a 1:44 to 1:42.

In ~30 minutes, I took 2 seconds off with just a few simple adjustments. I wish I had someone like him to coach me on being faster.

He is going to Silverstone for the GT Academy finals. I do really hope he takes the win.

Instantly came up with this after hearing reports (and confirmation) about both Nissan and Aston Martin VGTs having a simplified but modelled interior.

It has been like that since December 6th. The Mercedes-AMG VGT does in fact have a modeled, but blacked out interior. You can see the outline of the steering wheel, as is also the case of the BMW and Mitsubishi VGT cars.

*Obviously incorrect meme use*

This crap again? :rolleyes:

It's scumbag steve right? Seems like the correct use to me :P

No, he replaced the original image he posted with the Scumbag Steve picture.

He just saw that I called him out on it.

He just saw that I called him out on it.

Rather than 'call him out on it' like a you-know-what, why not post some better examples ?, the last 2 posts of yours are nothing but complaints, and this is my first post in here in quite some time, I currently don't have a meme to contribute, otherwise I would.

Rather than 'call him out on it' like a you-know-what, why not post some better examples ?, the last 2 posts of yours are nothing but complaints, and this is my first post in here in quite some time, I currently don't have a meme to contribute, otherwise I would.

When it gets so bad that @Famine has to step in and clean up the mess, that shows that some people do not care what this thread is supposed to be about, and @IneedSchool was right at the center of it.

Reactions: hsv
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back