Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Personally I didn't like the new GTA update. Also, still no heists (I guess it'll be released along GT6's community features and course maker).
And, who knows? Maybe GT6 will get an update in the next few days. Or not.
Undelivered promises just like GT6 :D

Why my favorite games which was one of the best games to me fall down these days?

(Btw sorry for offtopic).

90s, 00s games like:
Gran turismo
gta
Crash
Driver
And alot alot games which during my childhood had gone falling down. It's just all about cod vs bf which is way overrated. What's so cool about games that doesn't have history and just appeared no were. And with those sh**y dub step music today not like the great old time music back in the days.

Now tell me video games during your childhood was one of the best games and not falled down just like gt5-6.

Yeah I know, I shouldn't gone offtopic...

Last edited:
Personally I didn't like the new GTA update. Also, still no heists (I guess it'll be released along GT6's community features and course maker).
And, who knows? Maybe GT6 will get an update in the next few days. Or not.
Being at level 26 and low on funds the flight school actually helps you get to the next rank easier. It is insanely rewarding compared to other co-op missions or races.

90s, 00s games like:
Gran turismo
gta
Crash
Driver
And alot alot games which during my childhood had gone falling down. It's just all about cod vs bf which is way overrated. What's so cool about games that doesn't have history and just appeared no were. And with those sh**y dub step music today not like the great old time music baK in the days.

Now tell me video games during your childhood was one of the best games and not falled down just like gt5-6.

Yeah I know, I shouldn't gone offtopic...
Agreed man!...Everything now a days is like...
tumblr_mz4b73qekP1qmbg8bo1_400.gif

ben1i.jpg

Speaking of Driver for PS1, that game was amazing. I remember swiveling the camera around to check myself out do sweet burnouts/donuts and stuff...The physics were incredible for its time. Wonder how it would feel if I played it today.
Good memories, Man I still play that game, and remember that little disc thing showing up in one of the corners letting you know that it was loading or something...lol...I was like noooooo!...I wanted to keep playing....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back