Gran Turismo 6 Memes (NO profanity/stupidity/obvious re-use/flooding)

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 5,808 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Talking about the Sierra Time Rally, it feels like an arcade game to the extent that you forget that you're playing GT6. I wonder what it might look like as an arcade cabinet...

Talking about the Sierra Time Rally, it feels like an arcade game to the extent that you forget that you're playing GT6. I wonder what it might look like as an arcade cabinet...
That was the first thought into my mind when I heard the voice go off... I instantly thought of the large arcade games and as if this was a motoGP game..

It represents mankinds struggle to conquer land and machine and in the end mankind always looses so we make an image to remind us of that fleeting moment when we felt in control of our destiny. It's crooked because you didn't have a bubble level when you hung it up.

Last edited:
You tilt your head when taking that turn ... ? :lol:
It represents mankinds struggle to conquer land and machine and in the end mankind always looses so we make an image to remind us of that fleeting moment when we felt in control of our destiny. It's crooked because you didn't have a bubble level when you hung it up.
To be honest with you, my mind goes a blank when I see a crooked picture frame for some reason.
I'm trying to say that Zahara is hanging after being in an open lobby for an extended period of time. An excerpt from "TheLuigi755's Dictionary of Online Racing Terms":
BATHURST LOBBY SYNDROME
A term used to describe a circuit in a racing game that causes said game to malfunction after an extended period of online play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back