Gran Turismo 6 Online in nut shell

• Thread starter ToyGTone
  • 46 comments
Bahrain
Parts Unknown
DM me
DM me
I made this thread just to post what GT6 online is like:
(Note: I don't insult anyone or being racist, this thread made for fun)

Dirty Racing
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps.jpg
Saudi arabia Players
Fuji Speedway GT.jpg
American Players (Drag Racing)
Indianapolis Road Course.jpg
UK LAW Drive 70 MPH or Kick
London.jpg
Aussies & NZ only@ Bathurst
(I know i put a Mustang mach 1 but the reason is because PD removed FPV Cars and all left is 1+ million Ford falcon).
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg
Some noob kid wanna make chaos during the race
Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg
Dirty Nascar
Daytona International Speedway.jpg

Could have posted a lot more but every time i forget, then remember and then forget again and so on...

Let's see your opinion on those rooms.

Why i rarely find an nice clean race without these happening (especially those Kids)?

Last edited:
Never understood why Saudi's praise the actions and try to mimic the boneheads who spin their Toyota Camry's back and fourth up and down highways and end up decapitating themselves from rolling over after hitting a sand dune at 120mph... Its not exactly a prestigious motoring talent is it.

I find these humorous, I'd like to see more for other room 'styles'. 👍

Some ideas off the top of my head...
-Drift rooms
-SSRX/7 rooms
-'Cruise' rooms (or 'Chaos', depending on view)
-"No restriction" rooms, a.k.a Redbull rooms

Also, I like the red Supra on BBS wheels :D

Never understood why Saudi's praise the actions and try to mimic the boneheads who spin their Toyota Camry's back and fourth up and down highways and end up decapitating themselves from rolling over after hitting a sand dune at 120mph... Its not exactly a prestigious motoring talent is it.
Sad thing is, they either die in the accident, or get sentenced to death penatly, because as far as I know, that's the penalty for street racing in Saudi Arabia
you forgot the japanese dirty rooms where half the room goes backwards in tank cars!
So basically they know how to race

It's easy to point out the negative sides and forget all the good there is.

I've been in many clean stock , stock -10pp max rooms and one make rooms. On some the host know his cars very well and on some he doesn't .. or disallows 15th anniv cars. :grumpy:

Drag room rant.
SSRX/7 room tend to be top speed / 1 lap or drag rooms in which if you want to watch the action you usually get kicked out of. :lol:
And many times N2O is a No no!

MadMax

Always guaranteed to be a 700PP/unrestricted LMP or a 600PP+ GT500 lobby. So many decent lobbies with potential, but they all seem to use ludicrously overpowered tuned race cars...

You are absolutely right, its quite difficult to race in clean rooms especially red bull ring where people get off track regulary at least 3x per lap and by this have an advantage of at least 3 sec/lap...anyway marvellous pics lol
cheers

Just a tip, if anyone is interested in genuinely clean lobbies, you should find some Asian lobbies. Their preference of online gaming type reflects a limited imaginative, naturally they don't make stuff like cruise lobbies, drag lobbies, open track lobbies, drift lobbies, every other lobby out there. At least they prefer competitive racing, and they prefer 'Race for Fun' instead of 'for Real'. Friendly people if you chat thru text chat, they turn off mic support to keep the race quality high.

Why i rarely find an nice clean race without these happening (especially those Kids)?
You are absolutely right, its quite difficult to race in clean rooms especially red bull ring where people get off track regulary at least 3x per lap and by this have an advantage of at least 3 sec/lap...anyway marvellous pics lol
cheers

Any room which has "Clean / fair or kick" in the title should do the trick. I dont really have much difficulties to find a good one. Also I have a lot of added people on PSN that I know are good/fair/clean players so if I join them I'll have a guaranteed good races.

Any room which has "Clean / fair or kick" in the title should do the trick. I dont really have much difficulties to find a good one. Also I have a lot of added people on PSN that I know are good/fair/clean players so if I join them I'll have a guaranteed good races.

unfortunately not all rooms have the topic "Clean / fair or kick" and also those guys in my friends list respect the rules of clean races.
Forgot to precise that this is happening when I come across those rooms.

What about the Top Speed lobbies on Route X that are generally full of TZ3's, Huayra's, and GT-R's both Black Edition and Nismo. There is always that one person who causes a big crash at one of the turns at 280+ MPH.

Dirty Nascar is a lot of fun, all of these can be fun, have some imagination it's just a game. People gotta get creative to keep it fun long after release.

Now everyone rip me apart and talk down to me because I don't agree with the elite opinion.

unfortunately not all rooms have the topic "Clean / fair or kick" and also those guys in my friends list respect the rules of clean races.
Forgot to precise that this is happening when I come across those rooms.
In my experience, having, "Clean,fair" etc. in the title is only an indication of what the host wants, and often means they are hoping the dirty drivers don't enter their rooms because it says in the title that they only want clean drivers. It doesn't always coincide however, with hosts that vigilantly police the cleanliness of their drivers or who listen to and respond to complaints about dirty driving. I think you have a better chance for clean racing, but it's nowhere near a guarantee.

In my experience, having, "Clean,fair" etc. in the title is only an indication of what the host wants, and often means they are hoping the dirty drivers don't enter their rooms because it says in the title that they only want clean drivers. It doesn't always coincide however, with hosts that vigilantly police the cleanliness of their drivers or who listen to and respond to complaints about dirty driving. I think you have a better chance for clean racing, but it's nowhere near a guarantee.

That's why I run full sim, full damage, abs off, they soon leave or get kicked.

Unfortunately it's not to everyone's liking but I don't care, its my room.

I've been playing less and less online. That's all I used to do. The only time I like racing online much is with the people on my friends list for the most part. Between trash talk on me, accused of cheating (flattering I mist admit lol), barging, using cheater cars, using me as brakes, braking unexpectedly or too early, etc. This is why I mainly race using race cars online now. No aids other than ABS so more people will join and 600pp limit usually. It filters out idiots. And when idiots join, they leave quick. They either can't handle x car at x pp or they can't keep up with who can handle it/them.

PP racing rooms.

People be like : "Ho my ! This Elise / Type-R / S2000 / RX8 / Dino / [...] is so great, I totally didn't knew that before ! ... Other cars ? Nope, I don't have any. Why should I have more than 10 cheated cars in my garage when the game has a thousand to try out ?"

>>> People be kicked. FAIR in my lobby names is not there for decoration. Or I take briefly the same kind of car if I'm playful and shove 2 seconds off their lap times, leading them to leave without having to put a shoe to their butts.

Or the constant 550pp rooms. That's all I ever see. Why not 600pp, or something higher or lower? Why always 550pp?

PP racing rooms.

People be like : "Ho my ! This Elise / Type-R / S2000 / RX8 / Dino / [...] is so great, I totally didn't knew that before ! ... Other cars ? Nope, I don't have any. Why should I have more than 10 cheated cars in my garage when the game has a thousand to try out ?"

>>> People be kicked. FAIR in my lobby names is not there for decoration. Or I take briefly the same kind of car if I'm playful and shove 2 seconds off their lap times, leading them to leave without having to put a shoe to their butts.
What's wrong with those cars. Is every well handled car a "cheated car"?

What's wrong with those cars. Is every well handled car a "cheated car"?

In PP racing lobbies, all the cars mentionned are. Take a look at my stock cars testing topic, I made a whole Excel table that recalculates the PP. A Lotus 111R should have more than 50 PP added to what it has in the game, according to its lap time. And I haven't yet tested some of the worst cars, so it may end around +60PP. Hell, this car with 440 PP is half a second in front of an Alfa 8C, which has 500 PP !

Some people play the game and try some other cars when they see they win too easily. Others won't change until they get beaten (they generally rage-quit at that point after the race). I'm fed up with that : people definitely know which cars outperforms the rest of the pack at similar PPs by sometimes.

There are some well handled cars that are underpowered which fits nicely in their PP range. But when a car with 50 PP less accelerate as quickly, can get through corners 20 km/h faster and have very minimal top speed disadvantage on most tracks, there's definitely a problem with the rating.

In PP racing lobbies, all the cars mentionned are. Take a look at my stock cars testing topic, I made a whole Excel table that recalculates the PP. A Lotus 111R should have more than 50 PP added to what it has in the game, according to its lap time. And I haven't yet tested some of the worst cars, so it may end around +60PP. Hell, this car with 440 PP is half a second in front of an Alfa 8C, which has 500 PP !

Some people play the game and try some other cars when they see they win too easily. Others won't change until they get beaten (they generally rage-quit at that point after the race). I'm fed up with that : people definitely know which cars outperforms the rest of the pack at similar PPs by sometimes.

There are some well handled cars that are underpowered which fits nicely in their PP range. But when a car with 50 PP less accelerate as quickly, can get through corners 20 km/h faster and have very minimal top speed disadvantage on most tracks, there's definitely a problem with the rating.

Then the issue is pretty much the entire PP system rather than with the people whose uses those cars, since there are many cars in the game that have an advantage over many other cars in different PP levels. There's probably somewhere between 50-100 or possibly even more of the "cheated cars" as you describe.

Usually there's a way to beat these cars depending on what track it is. Tracks like Le Mans or Monza, the cheat cars will probably end up in the back due to its lack of speed on the straights.

Back