Gran Turismo 6 Photoshop Thread

• Thread starter RevoXeli
  • 520 comments
Not finished yet, adding some details soon.
Hyundai-Genesis-Street.jpg

Here I Am

This car was my first ever car crush when i was a kid. I remember seeing it a i was amazed by it. It was just the coolest car in the world, in fact i still think it's just incredible.

For this edit i wanted more of a deep dish look for the wheels so i editied them. I also wanted to do some sort of air scoop on the bonnet (hood) so i drew one in...The flames on the side finish it off nicely!

Oh, My 2nd love was the Countach and my 3rd was the AC Cobra!

Anyway...Thanks for looking

Woke up today and saw a concept artist on my feed and was massively inspired and decided to boot up the PS3 and open up Photoshop for a spin. Hope you guys like it!
Also, I've begin to upload my pieces on ArtStation, do check it out if not start there too!

Stunning edit Jaden.

And the art from Khyzyl Saleem is really an eye-opener. So many great ideas in his concepts. Just WOW!!! :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks for sharing! :cheers:

X-Dirt

Last edited:
Im following @Yui-san on LBW Aventador :P

Felt the urge to do a bodykit edit.

I know its not 100%, little bit too lazy at this time of the night to start fine adjusting all the edges, and finding all the right stickers +++ :P
Do the Liberty Walk 458 next!

Turned to be another late night for me :P

As some people around requested: Liberty walk 458

Wasn't really sure which one i would do (grey one, white+ carbon, red or the baby blue one), but as i really love the blue on the aventador, i did the blue one (shown at SEMA2014 etc)

Hope you guys enjoy :)

(8923px * 2518px)
Polarfox

Back