Gran Turismo Association Icon (3 different styles)

Argentina
Argentina
I didn't wanted to do a new thread just for this, but here is the gran turismo association icon, since I couldn't find this anywhere else i did it myself, hope you like it:

00.png

01.png

02.png

Last edited:
I didn't wanted to do a new thread just for this, but here is the Gran Turismo Association icon, since I couldn't find this anywhere else I did it myself, hope you like it.
Great job. I too have scoured the internet for the GTA icon for graphics projects. Cannot find one bigger than about 150px.

I am currently doing a new GT7 UI project and may use one of your logos if that's ok. It will be a while as working on a new Dealerships UI.

Top work @masterrugalm.
:cheers:

Last edited:
Great job. I too have scoured the internet for the GTA icon for graphics projects. Cannot find one bigger than about 150px.

I am currently doing a new GT7 UI project and may use one of your logos if that's ok. It will be a while as working on a new Dealerships UI.

Top work @masterrugalm.
:cheers:

No prob. at all, tell me when you're finished with your UI, I want to see it!

Woooow This is amazing! Been looking forward to these for a long time. Mind sharing the High res or vector files because I really want to do some stickers! :)

Thank you a lot!

Back