Grand Theft Auto 3: Record Book

• Thread starter Blake
  • 388 comments
Originally posted by Hell No
Dust off? lol, im on it every day.

Criminal Rating - 43897.

People Wasted - 144,762.

Big disparity--- you must have died/got busted alot in your rampages.

I haven't verified all the stats but I do know 1 kill = 1 cr point if you save after the kill. I imagine its like VC and you need to save or go to a pay -n- spray to get the CR points.

But still alot of kills--I'm impressed--we will have to call you "the Acidman of GTA3".

Spuds.

Update:

Criminals killed in Vigilante:
1. 35 - 87chevy (just did 14 in a row with my FBI car, repaired it twice in my garage in the middle of mission).

I can't believe I'm leading in this stat but:

Criminals killed on vigilante--66.

I did 22 in a row on Shoreside Vale :D -- with a police car (I switched cars or repaired it at my safehouse garage when I was in the area)--anyone who has done vigilante on Shoreside Vale would be impressed with this (IMO).

Have any of you completed vigilante?? Makes the game so much easier with 6 bribes at each of your safehouses.

DAMN YOU!! well, that is impressive! Hell, it's hard to do anything on Shoreside Vale. Half the time i can't do more than 3 Taxi passengers in a row. that whole river thing really makes it hard.
ok now for my update:

Passengers dropped on in Taxi:
1. 105 - 87chevy (just did 50 in a row on Stauton Island, I got a beeper message about something at 45 in a row, but couldn't read the whole thing, i'll have to go to Harwood and check it out)

Money earned in Taxi:
1. 177,507 - 87chevy

As if by magic:

My GTA3 game was delivered to me this afternoon by the guy who swore I'd given his game away. I'm missing all my good stats from mt PC game but I'm gonna start a new GTA3 game today and maybe I'll have some stats worth posting.

I'm missing my 500 in a row taxi mission stats but I might try them again.

KM.

Updated--

Damn Hell No, you do play this alot. No one will ever beat the kills if you keep going. I'll work on cars destroyed though.

New record for most taxi pasengers.

Attachments

• taxirec.jpg
    taxirec.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 69
Originally posted by 87chevy

I got a beeper message about something at 45 in a row, but couldn't read the whole thing, i'll have to go to Harwood and check it out)

Its a reddish looking cab south of your safe house-- I think its called a Borgnine???---I believe its tougher then the other cabs--you get that at 100 passengers dropped off (which completed the R3 mission "taxi" for 100% purposes) so anyway it wasn't for 45 in a row--you just happened to hit 100 passengers on your 45th in a row.

Also...I just completed "Multistory Mayhem"---needs to be added to the recordbook-- I got 99 seconds on it. Also, I haven't done it yet but you will need to add "gripped" too.

I think I'm done searching for stuff-- without a guide I found and completed:
15/20 unique jumps, 18/20 rampages, 86/100 hidden packages, 71/73 missions, and have gotten 90% game completion.

I found every other side mission and stuff except for "multistory mayhem" and "Gripped"

Anyway add to record book

Multistory Mayhem - 99 seconds - Spuds725
Daily Police spending $869,615 - Spuds725
(I got this when I was passing my latest rampage-- it was a sniper headshot one and I kept failing it---but I found the 2nd location for it nearby so I kept going back and forth between the two and when I finally passed it, that was my police spending.

I know thats pretty high and didn't take screenshot of it (and its now alot lower) so if you don't want to add it, thats fine....I'll try and raise it up again-- I want to try and get it above one Million anyway.

Spuds

On a good day i can get around 1000 wasted in 30 minutes. Seeing as its GTA3, it i harder to kill than VC. But i bet someone will find a good method.

Yeah...I can't believe someone would waste their time just killing thousands and thousands of people :lol:

I completed "Gripped"
273 seconds - Spuds725
I know this is not great--I just wanted to complete it---I'll improve my time later on.

I've also been working on my jumps--

Max insane jump distance
360.76 feet - Spuds725

Max insane jump height
55.91 feet - Spuds725

I took a vid clip of my stats-- if you need to see any screenshots lemme know---I'll just take a screen capture of whatever you need.

Spuds

Updated--

I must have missed all the 4WD things when I was taking screenshots of all of the stats. I only went over it once so I may have missed them, seems funny though....

I think I have a No1 Police spending but I'm not sure.

Now that The recordbook has started to fill up I'm going to have to ask people to post screenshots whenever they get a new no1. I've only seen screenshots from 2 people (I think) and there are definatly more than 2 record holders.

I might try to increase my taxi numbers later but I also need to do some killing.

P.S. Spuds - In your sig you have VIce City Killing Method #1

Updated--

O.K. Very tiny update after 1/2 an hour of mucking around this afternoon. I only changed a position in Helicoptors destroyed, moving from 3rd to =2nd.

Shout out to the helicoptor that took 100 points of armour and 78 points of health off me before I noticed it was there!

Now the helicoptor isn't there.

Max insane jump height
1. 72.59 feet - Spuds725

Max insane jump flips
1. 2 - Spuds725

Criminal rating
4659 (Capo) - Spuds725

Also, I'm pretty sure that CR is affected by money the same way as vice city 1 pt per $5000-- I finished my last rampage and my CR went up by 220 after I had saved (20 pts for the victims and 200 pts for completing all the rampages $1,000,000).

So definitely:
30 pts per helicopter
1 pt per kill (if saved)
1 pt per $5,000

Spuds

Attachments

• highflip.jpg
    highflip.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 39
i wouldve had some good records but of course my memory card got wiped about 5 months ago wiping my GTA3 file. Also my ps2 aint working. Id love to start it up and see what times and jumps i can get :)

Can anyone who has got the computer version of GTA3 give me a yell because i'm interested in starting an online gaming group. Just see if I get any interest.

Back