GranTurismo6-Patch Help

United States
United States
VANZ_13
What up everybody? I am new here. And was wondering if it was possible to get all the patches on the ps3 from a USB? Because I currently don't have internet connection. Except through my phones hotspot. But patches are way too big! Lol. Anyway, if someone copied the patches to a USB could I then transfer it to my ps3? Thank you!

What up everybody? I am new here. And was wondering if it was possible to get all the patches on the ps3 from a USB? Because I currently don't have internet connection. Except through my phones hotspot. But patches are way too big! Lol. Anyway, if someone copied the patches to a USB could I then transfer it to my ps3? Thank you!
Unfortunately you cannot, do you have a Internet cafe close?

Like a Starbucks? Then yes. Can I just simply take my laptop and download that boat load of patches on there?
I was thinking like an actually Internet cafe , most of them have LAN pc's and TVs so you have to take your ps3.. Have you any friends that live close that be easier ...

Do you have any cheap 4G in your country? If you do, dont hestitate to buy them. Its reliable for downloading big files for short amount of time. Mine is less than an hour.

That or relies on stable broadband connection with cable, not wifi. DO NOT try to download via mobile connection other than a 4G. It will fail in the middle of download and you have to download it again resulting in wasting bandwidth.

Back