gt academy stage 2, what will it be?

• Thread starter jakkim
  • 374 comments
Hmmm he told me they where late because of holidays!
And on a Thursday 14:00! Should have been in a weekend!
Many people wont show up!:crazy:

lol,i just got the call aswell, i asked why they were so damn slow, and because of that i had booked my vacation. They said they had hollidays yeah, but if you ask me that is just ***** stupid, ruining a once in a life time for some of us... and what is the point of having this compo in the midle of the summer anyways? cant they wait untill like september or something? when people are actually home? most likely, in norway, the driver who's going to silverstone probably ended up at 30th place or something in gt academy. just a little frustrated :S

lol,i just got the call aswell, i asked why they were so damn slow, and because of that i had booked my vacation. They said they had hollidays yeah, but if you ask me that is just ***** stupid, ruining a once in a life time for some of us... and what is the point of having this compo in the midle of the summer anyways? cant they wait untill like september or something? when people are actually home? most likely, in norway, the driver who's going to silverstone probably ended up at 30th place or something in gt academy. just a little frustrated :S

Most people are at home in the summer, September is when people go back to work.

most people go on hollidays etc, in september they are back, cause they have to work, then they should have the finals in a weekend.

:crazy::crazy:
This is stupid slow information from "Nordisk film". Move this competition to a saturday in September! :crazy:

the fastest driver in norway wont be there (me) :P but seriously, it should be moved, nobody in norway can be there at 2 pm on a thursday

so ,2 weeks to go before the final....am really looking foreward to it:)

in the letter they send me/us they asked not to wheare any clothes with brands on it....nothing wrong with that beceause of cameras etc etc....

i am wondering though,if i have a cap/hat on with gtplanet on it,would that be ok??...:sly:
i meen,i dont have one(yet...)but it would feel good,and i can promote gtplanet even more than i allready do(everyone i meet who playes the game i tell them about the best gt-site there is).....so,should or can i????....

spyrrari.

(i will only buy a cap/hat and put it on my petrolhead if i have the approval from gtplanet staff...)

Most people are at home in the summer, September is when people go back to work.

Not here! (Norway)..... I know for a fact that at least 5-6 of the top 20 drivers in Norway wont show! mostly because of the timing!

But i do think our fastest racer will show! Not jakkim (as stated above:mischievous:) but Gt-Speddy!

so ,2 weeks to go before the final....am really looking foreward to it

in the letter they send me/us they asked not to wheare any clothes with brands on it....nothing wrong with that beceause of cameras etc etc....

i am wondering though,if i have a cap/hat on with gtplanet on it,would that be ok??...
i meen,i dont have one(yet...)but it would feel good,and i can promote gtplanet even more than i allready do(everyone i meet who playes the game i tell them about the best gt-site there is).....so,should or can i????....

spyrrari.

(i will only buy a cap/hat and put it on my petrolhead if i have the approval from gtplanet staff...)

Just got a confirmation call from Dutch GT Academy. I asked if we should expect Standard physics instead of pro (like in Spain), fortunatly he could confirm that we will run on pro.

Just got a confirmation call from Dutch GT Academy. I asked if we should expect Standard physics instead of pro (like in Spain), fortunatly he could confirm that we will run on pro.

That sounds great! I think it was just (big) mistake in Spain, that they were using standard physics. Maybe organizers did not have real picture of this game, and what is the whole point of GT Academy.

just got the call aswell...pfffffff,good that we where ontime with sending back the documents he??whas a bit worried there:crazy:.....
seeya there man:tup:👍

spyrrari.

GREAT!!! 👍 ..I asked the same thing in FI but no answer... :(

Asked too, and no answer. Did you get this 'package' what everybody else are talking about? I only got e-mail, and I need to print those forms. E-mail was named: GT4 Academy...GT4 !?

There was also written: 'send the forms in already paid envelope, which is aboard.' I did not find that even I print all those forms in that e-mail. Pity, it could be very useful in future. No stamps anymore. :)

Thats some great news about the car physics that gonna be used! I got the call as well but didnt had anything to say and the guy which I talked to looked like he didnt want to talk a lot either so it was a quick conversation:)

Anyway I think the spanish guys have their deserved winners but to be honest they must do another national final... I didnt talk to any of them but it must be a huge surprise to go on standard physics! Im curious about the other countries what rules it gonna be! Actually I thought its gonna be the same for everyone but since spanish went wrong already we can expect some surprises...

Going to pack now for my vacation when Im back got 1 day to rest then the finals!!! WOOOO c u all there!

Asked too, and no answer. Did you get this 'package' what everybody else are talking about? I only got e-mail, and I need to print those forms. E-mail was named: GT4 Academy...GT4 !?

There was also written: 'send the forms in already paid envelope, which is aboard.' I did not find that even I print all those forms in that e-mail. Pity, it could be very useful in future. No stamps anymore. :)

strange,beceause i had to sign the agreement,put a passportphoto with it fill in a questionaire,etc etc.....
gt4....:crazy:...how bizar!!

spyrrari.

I need to buy the PS2 back... :lol: ..it really shows that the people who runs this show here locally don't know anything about the game etc... lol. and same here... print and fill... send to them. no envelopes... 👎

strange,beceause i had to sign the agreement,put a passportphoto with it fill in a questionaire,etc etc.....
gt4....:crazy:...how bizar!!

spyrrari.

I think they were same, sounds like that. I only need to print those by myself. They looked very officially, GT logos and that kind... Maybe they have no printer in Finlands organizers?

just got the call aswell...pfffffff,good that we where ontime with sending back the documents he??whas a bit worried there:crazy:.....
seeya there man:tup:👍
spyrrari.

Yes, let's hope we're the only 3 that managed to post it in time :sly:

For the record, the man I spoke to on the phone confirmed we use pro physics but its a marketing guy so im not sure he understands what he talks about (altough he sounded knowledgeable). What im trying to say, dont all bash me at the finals when al of the sudden we do run on standard physics :dunce:

I need to buy the PS2 back... :lol: ..it really shows that the people who runs this show here locally don't know anything about the game etc... lol. and same here... print and fill... send to them. no envelopes... 👎

You can have my second one! I already seek those, cause I was sure there will be Nurburgring and La Sarthe in finals. Now we know there is not :(

Im very sure too, that organizers here dont know what they are doing.

Back